Name: Ace & Green
Phone: on site
Email Address: -
URL / Website: green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: K-Town
Activities: Menage Trois, DATY, MISH, Asn CowGirl, Face Sit, BBBJ, BBFSx2
Hair Length and Color: Both have long black hair, Green is more straight/smooth, Ace had some curl
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Any discussion of Ace or Green that infers these girls are small is understated. Green stands 4'8" with cute firm and magnificent B-Cups, slender, shaved silky smooth peach. I am pretty sure female angels are jealous and want a peach like Green. Green also has alabaster skin you want to lick and as I previously reported - prepare to get wet because she is a squirter. I stand by my prior subjective ratings for Green (appearance 8.0 and no doubt 10 years ago she would have been knocking on the door of 10; her body is spectacular, I previously said 8.0 but I am upgrading her body to 8.7 points after careful consideration and she previously nailed a perfect GFE score, but in doubles she is less than stellar in that department.).

Ace is smaller, notably smaller which is surprising. She has some mommy damage but otherwise, perfectly round B-Cups that were almost too big for her tiny frame . . . almost. They are perky and firm, definitely MM, fun to play with too. Ace may have a tan, or more likely, her skin tone is just tan compared to Green. Regardless, Ace is not dark enough to be Fillipino. Ace (and again, my subjective rating) looks are 6.0 - I was expecting an older version but to look something like her photos - she did not. Her body is 7.5 becasue there is not one ounce of fat anywhere, tone and tiny and GFE was okay. (I suspect one on one, she does a better job of this.) I know a lot of Ace fans are going to flame me for saying this but fans of Ace are apparently only interested in her physical size. She is indeed tiny, but I was rather disappointed in her in general.

For myself, doubles was a fantasy that needed a check mark, so I was overall pleased but I can say without doubt, Green does a much better job solo. See my review of her - an absolute must be at the top of your to do list.
Recommendation: Yes
  • tbbjr
  • 09-17-2024, 09:58 AM
Are you guys really okay with a girl at 50+ years old of age? How is that still enjoyable?
Originally Posted by Monaural
Standard fee is 3.5 for only one. I would think doubles would be easy enough, double the standard (1 envelope each) but .5 each privilege tax if you want doubles.
Are you guys really okay with a girl at 50+ years old of age? How is that still enjoyable? Originally Posted by CT$odGwn

Late 40's in Asian is not the same as late 40's or even mid 50's in other races. And Ace looks damn good for her age - my issue is she looks absolutely nothing like her photo. This girl and the photo are so far apart, I am still not sure I met Ace, but no one that has met her has chimed in and confirmed nor corrected, so maybe I did.
Late 40's in Asian is not the same as late 40's or even mid 50's in other races. And Ace looks damn good for her age - my issue is she looks absolutely nothing like her photo. This girl and the photo are so far apart, I am still not sure I met Ace, but no one that has met her has chimed in and confirmed nor corrected, so maybe I did. Originally Posted by K803r48
I don't know what to tell you. 40 and 50 year old Asians are also old. Asian women at such age that are attractive are also rare. It is possible that they are more common in this industry since they have to make money so they took good care of themselves.

I've seen Ace. I am fairly certain that she is in her 30s and not close to 40. I have not seen Green, so I don't know her age. I am very surprised that many people claim Green is 50 years old but they still think she is attractive. Maybe she is one of the rare women.