I love Kimberly

You ain't the only one. If Roger violated that, I hope she got a couple of extra zeros on her pay check...

tounge hanging out
Best video ever posted in this forum!
The shameful ones are those who kept feeding her "the balls"!

We'll never see the "floor shots"! (She's already admitted she doesn't wear panties!)
Your tounge? WTF is a tounge?

Maybe if you posted more of these videos, SLOBBRIN, we wouldn't think you were such a homo.
It's in the news that Gretchen Carlson has quit/got fired/terminated from Fox because ole fat Roger wanted her to put out. She's telling all.

Andrea Tarantano is "on leave" because she "trumped it up too much", so o speak.

I did hear Kimberly say a while back if there was one thing she would never do again, n camera. Play basketball in a skirt.

Our loss.
I saw a shorter one where she pulled her dress to get a better shot...she was wearing panties that day. Bright red ones.
I saw a shorter one where she pulled her dress to get a better shot...she was wearing panties that day. Bright red ones. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I heard her responding on a show to the "suggestion" .... perhaps that was on the one of those "special" monthly days......basket in the skirt days.
I can't stop watching it.

I think I might need help.

I think I might need help. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
there are more than Kimberly

http://www.wonderslist.com/top-10-ho...ox-news-girls/

I think I might need help. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'll watch it with you.
4:30: no panties there. You do know that she was a Victoria's Secret runway model.
4:30: no panties there. You do know that she was a Victoria's Secret runway model. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Next time she "walks in" .... look for a "panty-line"!

My guess is ... the best you get is a thong with a patch.
You ain't the only one. If Roger violated that, I hope she got a couple of extra zeros on her pay check...

tounge hanging out Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
She'd damn sure be one that would find out how I got my " handle " !!!!