City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Shower, Massage, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, 69, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown , middle of her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Barbie is a 5 to 5.2 spinner with a sizable ass , b size tits and shaved on the southern shores. Some tats. English is pretty good. Likes to laugh and has good stamina
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the barbie from exercise??
From Palace
Originally Posted by DrTJones
Looks like Sue is getting the band back together.

The mechanics next door will never get anything done once they realize the prime pussy that is just next door.
Looks like Sue is getting the band back together.

The mechanics next door will never get anything done once they realize the prime pussy that is just next door. Originally Posted by gjthrmb
Is this a second Palace location? Would seem odd so close to Palace.
Just common management
Just common management
So, basically a yes. I’ll wait and see how the talent builds
I checked out Yuki there. She was nice.
is this place new?? @hollow do a review, enlighten us lol I need other perspectives
is this place new?? @hollow do a review, enlighten us lol I need other perspectives Originally Posted by nfhs04
The place is not new, but looks nicely remodeled and gave a very clean impression once inside. Even the smell felt clean. There’s an air cleaner in the hallway big as a small fridge. I have seen only one big room and the shower, though , and only Yuki. I might write up something. I am not sure what details are safe to write and what to skip , but I can say this : It is better than just a suburban L1 jerk shack.
The place is not new, but looks nicely remodeled and gave a very clean impression once inside. Even the smell felt clean. There’s an air cleaner in the hallway big as a small fridge. I have seen only one big room and the shower, though , and only Yuki. I might write up something. I am not sure what details are safe to write and what to skip , but I can say this : It is better than just a suburban L1 jerk shack. Originally Posted by Hollow.point
Please review this for us, thanks!