Gary Johnson vs. Scott Rasmussen: The voters lose

Why are we being denied a choice? The fix is on, and we are worse for it.

From the article:

Johnson’s eight years as governor of New Mexico (1995-2003) give him more executive experience than President Obama, Vice President Biden, presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney and would-be VP Paul Ryan combined. Think about that irrefutable fact for a few moments, and then ask yourself a question: Has the two-party system so corrupted American politics that the most qualified challenger to the incumbent is left “out of the mix”?

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...he-voters-lose
  • Old-T
  • 08-23-2012, 01:56 PM
I do agree a much wider collection of candidates should be given a voice in the political debate (not just the debates).

However to say experience as absentee govenor of a state of less than 2M translates well to governing the country--well, that's a really big stretch. It isn't any better than Sarah P's experience.
I do agree a much wider collection of candidates should be given a voice in the political debate (not just the debates).

However to say experience as absentee govenor of a state of less than 2M translates well to governing the country--well, that's a really big stretch. It isn't any better than Sarah P's experience. Originally Posted by Old-T
Romney and Palin both have better credentials than Odumbo did in 2008.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 02:48 PM
Romney and Palin both have better credentials than Odumbo did in 2008. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

thats not the topic
thats not the topic Originally Posted by CJ7
Perhaps you should read Old-T's post again, CBJ7. He very clearly made previous "executive experience" a point for discussion. But then, you're just a Kool-aid drinking Dim trying to cover for Odumbo.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Perhaps you should read Old-T's post again, CBJ7. He very clearly made previous "executive experience" a point for discussion. But then, you're just a Kool-aid drinking Dim trying to cover for Odumbo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

qualifications led up to the question and the question was the foundation of the topic

observe

Has the two-party system so corrupted American politics that the most qualified challenger to the incumbent is left “out of the mix”?

then pay attention to the title of the thread

youre welcome
qualifications led up to the question and the question was the foundation of the topic

observe

Has the two-party system so corrupted American politics that the most qualified challenger to the incumbent is left “out of the mix”?

then pay attention to the title of the thread

youre welcome Originally Posted by CJ7
Notice how your last two posts have not directly dealt with the topic, CBJ7.

Notice how this is the "National Sandbox", CBJ7.

Old-T made a comment; his comment was addressed. S
o take your suggestion and blow it out your ass, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 03:33 PM
poor IB

the title of the post has nothing to do with the topic, and the question was from COF not OldT

and you say it has nothing to do with the topic?

youre dismissed.
poor IB

the title of the post has nothing to do with the topic, and the question was from COF not OldT

and you say it has nothing to do with the topic?

youre dismissed. Originally Posted by CJ7
Notice how your last three posts have not directly dealt with the topic, CBJ7.

Notice how this is the "National Sandbox", CBJ7.

Old-T made a comment; his comment was addressed. S
o take your suggestions and blow them out your ass, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 03:38 PM
to answer your question COF, apparently so.

I wanted Paul to get equal time during the debates ... he posed difficult questions that left the gop cream somewhat sour IMO .. then it all boiled down to the GOP candidates trying to cover up each other with as much dirt as they could dig up, and the washed up least favorite got the nomination ..

thatsas fucked up as it gets IMO
I wonder if they're afraid people might discover that Johnson is "electable"?
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 03:59 PM
not sure if its fear or bias, some of both maybe, certainly the latter.
Gary Johnson's 8 years as Governor of NM pales in comparison to Romney's experinece in government, private sector, and olympics.......
I think if you compare the policies of both Governors Romney and Johnson, it is clear Johnson has a much better understanding of what America has been and could be than Romney.
I tend to agree with you on that point...but your intial post said Johnson has better "executive exeperince than all the players COMBINED......a bit of hyperbole, don't you think COG ?