Lets Piss off everyone....

I just came out of a shop with a roast beef sandwich, large fries, ear of corn & a jumbo hot dog. A poor homeless man setting there said 'I haven't eaten in 2 days'.
I replied, 'I wish I had your will power.'
Lol you are a savage person
L.O.L. No honey, you are not a savage person. What you are is a barbaric, inhumane, and cocky person. Your inability to sympathize with the hungry, homeless man does not make you cool — let alone your big fat “screw-minded” line. While what you did was not funny (not even a single giggle that came from me), what is more interesting is how you post your sad, lonely stories on a dating website. That attitude, honey, will not get you anywhere your ideal person. Good luck to your quest ha ha ha.
L.O.L. No honey, you are not a savage person. What you are is a barbaric, inhumane, and cocky person. Your inability to sympathize with the hungry, homeless man does not make you cool — let alone your big fat “screw-minded” line. While what you did was not funny (not even a single giggle that came from me), what is more interesting is how you post your sad, lonely stories on a dating website. That attitude, honey, will not get you anywhere your ideal person. Good luck to your quest ha ha ha. Originally Posted by LuukasOlsen69
Questions

#1 Do you always call other guys "honey" ?
#2 Can't you take or realize a joke when you hear or see it?
This is the comedy area. Just wondering.
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2021, 07:17 PM
L.O.L. No honey, you are not a savage person. What you are is a barbaric, inhumane, and cocky person. Your inability to sympathize with the hungry, homeless man does not make you cool — let alone your big fat “screw-minded” line. While what you did was not funny (not even a single giggle that came from me), what is more interesting is how you post your sad, lonely stories on a dating website. That attitude, honey, will not get you anywhere your ideal person. Good luck to your quest ha ha ha. Originally Posted by LuukasOlsen69

Well lo - you do realize most homeless are due to mental illness, drug addiction, and alcohol abuse???
and when One gives a panhandler money - like or not it goes promptly to those self-abuse avenues.

Ever tried to offer a homeless panhandler a Meal - "come One in - I will buy you a meal in this restaurant"????
'No - I want teh money'; is always teh reply !

You can enable the drug addiction and alcoholism all You want -
you do the homeless no favors with enabling their addictions.

and feel so superior and elitist while dong it

typical liberal.
Damn, tinman with the hole in one! Nice!

Questions

#1 Do you always call other guys "honey" ? Originally Posted by pittlicker
"Male" account from the Philippines w/ no reviews calling other men "honey". Probably a female provider or owner who crawls the site for bad reviews to report.
Just learn to read and understand what is written at the same time: then look at the heading! There are different types of humor.

Lets Piss off everyone.

So I went to my favorite AMP in atlanta today I was informed that a mass shooting took place where 6 asian woman died so I assume there will be a new line up next week!
So I went to my favorite AMP in atlanta today I was informed that a mass shooting took place where 6 asian woman died so I assume there will be a new line up next week! Originally Posted by 915Trucker

That is what is called sick humor!

We know, there is more pussy where that came from.

Questions

#1 Do you always call other guys "honey" ?
#2 Can't you take or realize a joke when you hear or see it?
This is the comedy area. Just wondering. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Agreed this is a joking area and that was only a joke, she was just showing over sympathy