The Redneck Racist is a New Daddy

Doctor: congratulations! Your wife just gave birth to triplets!

Redneck: that's great, Doc. I'm not surprised I was able to sire 3 at one time, my member is hard and sturdy like a chimney..

Doc: well, you might want to clean out your chimney, the 3 babies are black!
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2021, 07:58 AM
CT - conGratulations

referring to hunter biden, aren't You!
LOL
referring to hunter biden, aren't You! Originally Posted by oeb11
What? Please explain how this joke is referring to hunter biden???
What? Please explain how this joke is referring to hunter biden??? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
How does it refer to rednecks?
What? Please explain how this joke is referring to hunter biden??? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
It has nothing to do with Hunter. Those other 2 posters are 2 of 3 handles I have on ''ignore'', so I can't and won't read their remarks. But I would bet 9 ways to Sunday their posts ''challenged'' what I posted in some way. Those Trolls never did anything else before they went on ignore. Even a fucking joke can not be received at face value by those Stalkers.
It wasn’t a joke, it was racist and repugnant.
Considering Chungs preferences I'd hardly call him racist. A chubby chaser possibly!
It wasn’t a joke, it was racist and repugnant. Originally Posted by bambino
Totally not cool. chung has a history of this type of behavior
Totally not cool. chung has a history of this type of behavior Originally Posted by winn dixie
It wasn’t a joke, it was racist and repugnant. Originally Posted by bambino
Racism is ok when applied to whites? Gotcha

Seems like the new norm!
Racism is ok when applied to whites? Gotcha

Seems like the new norm! Originally Posted by winn dixie

See, you do the same thing. You know it was a joke, but you prefer to blow it up into a racial slur. You automatically take the contrary position to whatever I post. That is the machination of a Troll.
You assume too much.

Your post is racist !

I stand behind my post you quoted
See, you do the same thing. You know it was a joke, but you prefer to blow it up into a racial slur. You automatically take the contrary position to whatever I post. That is the machination of a Troll. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung Tran.
Don't worry about them.

some people don't understand cool.

Too bad that some of the liberal people don't understand different viewpoints.

I have a lot of Chinese jokes that I picked up from the Chinese people I hang around. I know that some of the liberal Democrats would not be able to appreciate those jokes.

Stay cool.