Filly Corral

Anyone been recently? How's the talent looking these days? Extras?
Bumping this since it’s the only decent place open right now...

Anybody?
I know one guy that visited a strip club recently. He got COVID. No BS.
I know one guy that visited a strip club recently. He got COVID. No BS. Originally Posted by Charley3
And your suggesting there is some way to know that he got it from a strip club instead of the 1000 other places he may have been?
Lots of young women who could easily have mild or no symptoms combined with someone who tests positive being unlikely to tell a contact tracer that they were at the club. So no one at the club even knows there's a problem. Strip Clubs are a hard no for me until this thing is over. Besides, how you gonna suck on some titty with a mask on?
how you gonna suck on some titty with a mask on? Originally Posted by d.bonner
You can’t now because they’re closed again. I was there twice while they were open again, nobody was wearing a mask. The door guy, dj, and bartender were wearing chin guards, that’s about as close as anyone came.
And your suggesting there is some way to know that he got it from a strip club instead of the 1000 other places he may have been? Originally Posted by sjomonty
Like most of us, his life has been pretty boring other then one single temptation he gave in to. He knew where he got it. So yes, that’s what I’m suggesting. I guess you know better.
And your suggesting there is some way to know that he got it from a strip club instead of the 1000 other places he may have been? Originally Posted by sjomonty
Like most of us, his life has been pretty boring other then one single temptation he gave in to. He knew where he got it. So yes, that’s what I’m suggesting. I guess you know better.
Like most of us, his life has been pretty boring other then one single temptation he gave in to. He knew where he got it. So yes, that’s what I’m suggesting. I guess you know better. Originally Posted by Charley3
I doubt you know better. Unless it was you that sat at home with your finger up your ass for months.
Like most of us, his life has been pretty boring other then one single temptation he gave in to. He knew where he got it. So yes, that’s what I’m suggesting. I guess you know better. Originally Posted by Charley3
I know better? I dont know better, Im simply asking a fucking question. He knows where he got it? I doubt it. Just as easy to pick it up at Walmart by touching the same keypad 1000 other people touch.
I know better? I dont know better, Im simply asking a fucking question. He knows where he got it? I doubt it. Just as easy to pick it up at Walmart by touching the same keypad 1000 other people touch. Originally Posted by sjomonty
The answer is yes, I said that. He knows his life dipshit. You’re turning someone’s life you know absolutely nothing about into a debate. Fucking troll.
  • SD78
  • 07-18-2020, 10:49 PM
Does it really matter where he caught it? If you walk outside your house you might get killed by any number of things if you stay home you might just die in you bed from a stray heart attack. Were all gonna die from something so ya might as well live while ya still are.
Does it really matter where he caught it? If you walk outside your house you might get killed by any number of things if you stay home you might just die in you bed from a stray heart attack. Were all gonna die from something so ya might as well live while ya still are. Originally Posted by SD78

If you catch it, and are careless, not only may you die, but you can give it to other people and they can die.

Not the same as having a heart attack at tome
Hey fuckhead keyboard warrior. Tour a duckkng moron if you think someone can tell where they got Covid from. If you do you should work for th cdc you fucking dickwad. Don’t embarrass yourself asshole lol.
Hey fuckhead keyboard warrior. Tour a duckkng moron if you think someone can tell where they got Covid from. If you do you should work for th cdc you fucking dickwad. Don’t embarrass yourself asshole lol. Originally Posted by sjomonty

No, that's what contact tracers are trained to do. Never said I was one. Never said I could tell where someone got it. Just that, if you have it or think you have it, it's on you to make sure you don't spread it