Stood up, again

Here I sit, shaved, showered, even manscaped a bit, ATM visited, waiting for the lady who was supposed to be here at 12:30. Last I heard from here *was* at 12:30, when she was looking for a vehicle to get here in. I'd have hoped that by now even if she couldn't manage to get one, she would have let me know she wouldn't be here. Meanwhile, my window of opportunity (i.e. having the house to myself) is closing.

It's getting depressing - no show two times in a row (though the other one time at least she let me know and offered a substitute. My own fault for being too hung up on the one lady to accept the other, I suppose.
I know the feeling, happened to me last night as well. We made arrangements a few days in advance I even gave her my number to call me to confirm yesterday. No call, no text, no pm. Maybe she was hanging out with the provider you were going to see.
That sucks sorry that happened to you guys I know it is frustrating!!
I know the feeling, happened to me last night as well. We made arrangements a few days in advance I even gave her my number to call me to confirm yesterday. No call, no text, no pm. Maybe she was hanging out with the provider you were going to see. Originally Posted by Yankee457
We made these arrangements Tuesday.
That's why... In your case you probably had to due to the "window of opportunity". But I have found if you can't make something happen within a 2-3 hour period from initial contact then you might as well not bother. This happens on both sides of the coin also I am sure but it is usaully worse for the guy because he wont get the opportunity for a while maybe. The girl just takes the next call and runs with it.

At least you still have the dough, whack it and go out and buy something that will last more than an hour. I am sure a lot want to know who it was also so they can avoid scheduling with her.
That's why... In your case you probably had to due to the "window of opportunity". But I have found if you can't make something happen within a 2-3 hour period from initial contact then you might as well not bother. This happens on both sides of the coin also I am sure but it is usaully worse for the guy because he wont get the opportunity for a while maybe. The girl just takes the next call and runs with it.

At least you still have the dough, whack it and go out and buy something that will last more than an hour. I am sure a lot want to know who it was also so they can avoid scheduling with her. Originally Posted by royamcr
I don't have "2 recent references" because I only play once or twice a year. (Home circumstances have given me more time alone in the house than usual this fall, so I've been trying to arrange things for about 5 weeks, but I've only even gotten so far as to have a time set twice, both fails.) That eliminates the majority of the women I'd like to see, especially on short notice. I'm not going for the BP girls, I've had that bad experience before and I'm not looking to repeat it.
Hell, there isn't even anyone posting in the last-minute availability thread.

At least you still have the dough, whack it and go out and buy something that will last more than an hour. I am sure a lot want to know who it was also so they can avoid scheduling with her. Originally Posted by royamcr
Once I've given her a bit more chance to contact me, I will post if there isn't a good (and believable) explanation.

The only reason I did not provide the name is because I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. She has good reviews here which is why I decided to contact her, plus she was running a special. It would be nice at somepoint to hear back from her but no reply to my text or pm as of yet.
Here I sit, shaved, showered Originally Posted by Knight69Fun
Hobby twist on that famous bathroom stall poetry.

Here I sit... exacerbated!
Came to #*&@... masturbated.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

We've all been there. It's hard to weed out the flakes. And even when you do, there's still a chance a great provider really will have something come up. I try not to let the anticipation build too much, until that final text with the room number.
Hobby twist on that famous bathroom stall poetry.

Here I sit... exacerbated!
Came to #*&@... masturbated.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Originally Posted by mighty pants

Like it.
sorry that happened to you....it happens to us too!

She should let you know what happened at least.
It is so important to try to never do that unless you got hit by a truck and are in the ER
It really doesn't matter what happened. We've all heard all the stories...
sorry that happened to you....it happens to us too!

She should let you know what happened at least.
It is so important to try to never do that unless you got hit by a truck and are in the ER Originally Posted by Angel in KC
Thanks, pretty lady. I'd call you, except for the two references thing.

Like it. Originally Posted by Knight69Fun
I was rather proud of that one myself. Started using it as my sig line. Since I've definitely been there and done that... so to speak.