Houston now has a female photographer

• R.M.
  • 04-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen I'm now available for photography. I have a current Texas cosmetology license and love being creative. I'm just starting out and will grow as I do more shoots. I am more than happy to help you with hair and wardrobe. I have found not too many ladies need makeup as I will not be shooting faces. I also have an extensive jewelry collection that I always bring with me. Ladies I only shoot true independents. No pimps, no agencies.
Gentlemen you may purchase a shoot for that special someone. I am also transgender friendly and would love to work with you.
Here are some samples of my work and my web site.
http://glambyreese.com/

Glad to see your first ad up...Congrats! I know you will do good in Houston! I was gonna post that first posture it's my favorite ��!
  • R.M.
  • 05-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Thanks girl. I'm meeting a lot of awesome ladies. Thanks again Findyourjoy. You are great to work with. Ladies I am now charging. PM me for rates.
IMG_2073 copy.jpg
  • R.M.
  • 05-17-2015, 08:41 AM
Good morning. I'm running a special this coming week. 5/18/15 thru 5/24/15. $150 for 15 or edited photos. I'm sure we will iron out the details.
IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2014(1) copy.jpg
I want you to do me so bad. I hope the stars align one day for us.
  • R.M.
  • 08-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Ladies, I'm running a special this month. PM me for information. I'm also available for men's boudoir shoots also. I have done a total of three now and have samples of my work.

Looks awesome girl...doing so well! So proud of you and your new photography skills!
  • R.M.
  • 08-26-2015, 05:27 AM
Ladies I now have a male model for your future shoots. Also I have completed three male boudoir shoots that went very well and I'm available for head shots as well.

• R.M.
  • 09-18-2015, 07:53 AM
I'm doing in door or out door shoots this weekend for $100. In door location you must supply. For out door locations I have some great places.

• R.M.
  • 10-15-2015, 11:44 AM
Hello ladies. I have decided to change my rate to 150 for now. This will include fifteen to twenty edit photos. I'm a licensed cosmetologist and will help with hair and makeup at no charge. I also now have a private location to shoot at. You will need to be screened to use it. Your favorite drink ,music of your choice in a private gated community offers the perfect environment for a elegant and glamorous photo shoot.
I want to thank my lovely model Abby Able. New to the hobby which I am sure she will be more than ABLE.
IMG_3518-Edit-Edit.jpg
^Very Nice.

I'm making my way to ya soon
Good to know! I've been looking to get professional photos done!
You may not be the Only female photographer in Houston but your the only Female photographer in Houston that doesn't email other photographers clients trying to under cut them!
Your work is beautiful , I really need updated pics,.I've lost a lot of weight and want to show it off , can you help me ?