Contact Info: Boystown Mexico
URL / Website: Boystown
General Area: Boystown Reynosa Room 72
Activities: BBJ, MISH, Massage DATY, 69
Session Length: 30
Fee: $35
Hair Length and Color: Long Fake blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Nice ass, Medium Breast long legs, Braces, nails done, light make up..nice hands! around 5'2, cute young face
Recommendation: Yes
  • rko5
  • 06-22-2017, 09:35 PM
Nice, thanks for the review. But apparently you went into the future first? 06/25/2017 is next week haha.
Sorry..type-o..it was on the 15th
Yeah Dr Emmet Brown. Lol

Let’s see, are you talking about Cristal??
Can you tell me if her room is almost near to a corner, actually in the corner there is a bar and there is always some guys outside the sitting on a chair.

Another thing, Did she let you do the bare blowjob?, seriously?

The Cristal that I know has big boobs and she doesn’t allow anything outside the rules.
Also her room has a lot of Minion’s stickers.

Regards
Yes that her, been going to her for almost a year! Good girl once you know here..Met her when she first started there!
Hi Xenu45,
I also know Crystal very well, more than I should.
She has been in BT for quite some years now.

My question is, Did she actually allow you to ask for the bare blowjob?

Regards
Minion stickers in boys town , classic!!!
Yo Neo, the Activities clearly states "BBJ"
Saw that same girl last week. Was kinda dead due to the shootings recently. Didn't have the same positive experience. I'm pretty sure it's the same girl in the room next to a bar by the back, and I remember her stickers and Santa Muerte candle very clearly. Guess it's ymmv? Or up to tastes I guess.
Hi Geek4721,
I remember she doesn't believe in the Santa Muerte, the wall of her room has a lot of Minion's stickers, also she has a small TV on the corner.
She is a girl with a very special mood, you have to be nice with her, otherwise she wont be nice to you.

Regards