ISO of Large Pussy

• Shaft
  • 11-25-2017, 08:41 AM
Always see post asking for Big Cock. I'd like to know and find the ladies that have a large pussy. Defined as either large lips and clit? and/or nice large hole. Now, I know I'll get all the jokes and criticisms from some of the guys, that's ok. I also know that a lot of ladies think all guys like little tight pussy. That's simply not true. Feel free to pm if you don't want to publicly acknowledge. As an incentive, I will contribute double your rate , seriously. Guys, if you know any ladies that fit the bill please pm as well.
Definitely a large labia lover myself, happy hunting ��
My wife has a huge pussy. But she don't put out...
Size doesn't bother me. Attitude and experience is what I am looking for.
Dallas Rain has the biggest pussy lips Ive ever played with.... Lip smacking good
Thank you Mis A...cant wait to play with you again!

Shaft baby....one day we shall meet!

try....

TigerPuss
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2229507

Asian Ann
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=73998

You should check me out💯😘
I always like seeing these threads; there is something to be said for being able to handle more than just a few inches.
I'd love to lend a hand.... ;-)
Some people think im one !

Lmao !

sorry i couldnt help myself
It's tough being a Large Labia Lover. You have to hunt for it. It's not an apparent feature like tits or ass size.

Love the lips Jewelz. I wish more girls would show pics like those. It would easier to find you Lively Lippy Ladies.
It's tough being a Large Labia Lover. You have to hunt for it. It's not an apparent feature like tits or ass size.

Love the lips Jewelz. I wish more girls would show pics like those. It would easier to find you Lively Lippy Ladies. Originally Posted by bob.chiles
Meant to say Lovely but Lively works too.
I love feasting on Dallas' long meaty lips! Yum! And she's cumming to Big D next week...
MMM King baby...we gotta play,you sexy beast!!
{and BOB,I will be your way soon baby!}

Attached Images File Type: jpg aaaa - Copy - Copy.jpg (31.7 KB, 1214 views) File Type: jpg 048 - Copy.JPG (95.0 KB, 1212 views)
To quote the lovely Ms. Athena, "SLURP!"
You should check me out💯😘 Originally Posted by TheKrownJewelz
All I can say is "WOW"!!!!!!

Nice. I could feast on those lips all day long...