Browser?

Still messing around with different browsers.
Some features I didn't care for on some.

So I started using Micro Soft Edge.
I clicked on some tab some place. Now I have a window open and when I click open in another tab I have a wide screen at the top with each window showing and not just the titles of what else I have open. Now I don't know how to get back to titles only?

I don't know if that is a good explanation or not?
There is a "^" symbol next to the plus sign (see the image). Select it and will becom a downward symbol and should resolve you issue
Yes I have been there.
Go to the 3 'dots' pull screen down to 'settings' I think I have tried changing all of them.
What tab would I go to?
All i know is the new fire fox sucks !I rolled back to build 56 .

New and improved turns out to be why the fuck dont you leave alone something that works great .
All i know is the new fire fox sucks ! ..... Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Agree
Yes I have been there.
Go to the 3 'dots' pull screen down to 'settings' I think I have tried changing all of them.
What tab would I go to? Originally Posted by tinman483
Not sure what you mean. when I have Edge open, I have tabs, then a plus sign and then the up/down caret. up caret shows previews of the web page in the tab and down caret only shown the title.

All i know is the new fire fox sucks !I rolled back to build 56 .

New and improved turns out to be why the fuck dont you leave alone something that works great . Originally Posted by slickahhughs
I had not used FireFox in years until the most recent version and I like it. I continue to use Chrome as my primary browser.
Usually, holding the control key and rolling the mouse wheel or the up/down arrows will help adjust size of screen content.

imo, if you can, use different browsers for hobby vs personal stuff.

Safari and Opera browsers are still very useful for certain tasks.
WOW I got it thanks.
I've done this before and didn't work?
All I did this time was click on the header and it disappeared!
Thanks again!