Paying for premium without reviews.

Okay here's my dilemma. I'm not a complete newbie. I have seen women off the site. I just am not the type to write reviews. Is there any private way to get premium membership here? I only see a credit card method and it doesn't except vanilla Visa cards. Anyway to pay with bitcoin or anonymously some other way?
I do it the old-fashioned way. Send a money order to ECCIE headquarters. A mod will provide the address and other necessary details to include with the payment. Sorry, I don't remember the address.
I do it the old-fashioned way. Send a money order to ECCIE headquarters. A mod will provide the address and other necessary details to include with the payment. Sorry, I don't remember the address. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Yeah I could definitely do a Money Order. Who should I PM for the address?
I also posted this in the technical support forum. I head that the Vanilla MasterCard instead of the Vanilla Visa has better success at being accepted via the CCBILL from what research I have seen. Here is the details of my post.

I have been reading the forums on details of purchasing Lifetime Premium Access. I asked many people and even discussed with one of my local MODS and I am still having problems finding out answers to a few questions that I have. The 2 most popular way of paying are either a USPS Money Order and also hear that a Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard is the best. Some people reported issues with the Vanilla Visa but the consensus said that the Vanilla MasterCard is the more reliable option. The questions that I am having a problem finding the answers to are as follows.

1. If you use the USPS Money Order, what do you have to put in on the Pay To section for name and address and also what do you have to put in on the Pay From name and address and where do you mail the USPS Money order to and what information do you need to include in the envelope? Is ECCIE handle and e-mail address all that is needed inside of the envelope?

2. If I use the prepaid Vanilla MasterCard and use the built in CCBILL link. It also asks for first name, last name, address, city state country, postal code , email address on the left side and on the right side it ask for name on card , credit card #. expires and cvv #.

Do you have to list your actual name and address in there of just anything ? I am ok with listing the e-mail address since it is linked to my ECCIE profile anyway but since the credit card is a prepaid, as long as it is activated, it should only need the zip code to match what area it was activated from right ?

I assume this may be of interest to others that may have the same questions because of security and privacy concerns. The cost of the Lifetime Premium Access is $250.00. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
What do y’all think would happen if you sent $250...cash?
What 250?