Naples - Fort Myers - Cape Coral

• canny
  • 01-01-2018, 11:03 AM
Is it feasible to get a forum for the Naples/Fort Myers/Cape Coral area of Florida? I live in that area and Tampa is 2 hours away, Orlando is 3 hours away and Miami is 3 hours away. Searching for reviews and providers in my area I have to search all 3 of those other areas because no one knows which one of them to post in.

Thank you and Happy New Year!
I tried to fight that very battle on the FL board a couple of years ago and got nowhere. There is certainly the population base there to support it. The lack of ECCIE makes it suck in a bad way to try to hobby there. Everything is fragmented on many boards. There are some P411 ladies there but the numbers are limited and though I find P411 very useful, its strong point is NOT letting you have some idea of what you're getting. For the generally high rates there, I need to know. BP is active there but I don't even use that at home, where I kinda know the battleground. I'm not about to use it in an area where I don't know the battleground but do know they have a pretty large history of BP busts. I would LOVE to see a strong ECCIE presence in southwest FL! I have only been able to play there once in many years of trying and have about given up.
  • canny
  • 01-01-2018, 03:02 PM
I emailed the moderators and they told me to post the suggestion here, not in the Florida board, so I did. Hopefully they didn't see it when you posted it and they'll see it and think about it now.
Dont believe any area in Florida is eccie active, pity because there are many sexy ladies .................
This board would be HUGE in that area!
  • canny
  • 01-02-2018, 05:21 AM
Especially with Backpage's new changes. Finding providers is hard now.
This board would be HUGE in that area! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Correction, SHOULD be! Anybody have any marketing ideas?
  • canny
  • 01-02-2018, 06:11 AM
Correction, SHOULD be! Anybody have any marketing ideas? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
The problem is there are 3 forums to post on for this area. Which one is right for Southwest Florida?
Yes please!
Agree!
I would definitely use that board
Same problem in the Daytona area! Busts every other week on BP, nobody bothers with CL because there really is nobody really there, Orlando is a zoo to get around in. Checked out a site I think was called eros(?), and most of the discussions are about SW and ladies with problems. Man, between eccie being pretty dead, sketchy ladies available, too far to get to the good areas, cutting my play money because of retirement, Florida is a lot rougher than NM! Panhandle does seem pretty nice though. But it's like 6 hrs away! Thinking I wish I had retired in Texas.
I travel to Naples Fort Myers often and would use designated board definitely ☺️
Look at the New Orleans board. Louisiana has just 2 boards, Nola and Shreveport.
But the Nola board has all the other major cities at the bottom, with a sub-board for each city.
I'm definitely interested also. I have made the leap with one mature provider in Naples I found on BP. Pics were at least 5 years and 100 bottles of vodka old. She still had a great body and attitude.
Seriously, please set up a forum there.