DVet14 trolling providers he has never met.

Do you guys think it if fair to post such heresay. And admit they have never met?

ive heard Maria has teeth that look like "she chews on aluminum cans" and Sidney is a "starving druggie" (chooses drugs over food). Is this not accurate?
How about posting this in the forum where it would apply.
wtf, where the janitor when clean up is needed ? LOL
It may be in the wrong place. Not that I don't care. But obviously this guy could care less the damage he causes people with his hurtful gossip.
Stupid is as stupid does.
Call me a hypocrite. But I don't like people who hide behind the keyboard and say hurtful shit. Next time someone cuts in front of you in a checkout line, be a man,say something.
Which forum is appropriate for hurtful unsubstantiated accusations so the Mods can move Dvet14s comments?
Which forum is appropriate for hurtful unsubstantiated accusations so the Mods can move Dvet14s comments? Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
Why don't you try the forum that Dvet14 posted them in?
Maybe he is Gumpish.
Better to directly respond to the accusations by replying to them

AND

by using the

to report said issues.

= = = = =

And perhaps the OP can explain his post, quoted below!

Hurtful unsubstantiated claims against women.

Hey guys lets have some fun. Post anything negative about a provider. The only requirement is that you have never met her. Something like this from Dvet14. ive heard Maria has teeth that look like "she chews on aluminum cans" and Sidney is a "Staff edit...SMI

Remember...the main thing is you never met her. Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
Snap