law enforcement affiliation - why does BP ask?

Why do so many BP girls ask "are you affiliated with any law enforcement"? Do they not know even if they talk to a cop, the cop can just flat out lie or am I missing something here?
Simply copy catting other uninformed ladies.
I served for 20 years in the US Navy. During my career I completed two tours of Law Enforcement [3 years in Ct, and 3 years in Italy]. What bugged me the most about that career field was how corrupt the LEOs were. Both the civilians and the MPs. We were taught to lie and entrap people. I had a hard time dealing with so much corruption.
I've never understood WHY cops can lie in that manner..
No doubt from what I understand they can actually come in and get sex then arrest you too! Does anyone know about this statement?
Any body and i mean anybody can say anything they want .

What it comes down to is anything YOU SAY can and WILL be used against you .

The fact of the matter is specially trained and equipped agents are officers during the duties of there job description benefit from being specially trained and equipped to fuck you up .

Do emergency responders have to obey the speed limit ?

Does a narcotics officers get arrested for being in possesion of drugs when he has to transport drugs he just seized to lock up .

Why would that be that some can and some cant do things others cant ?

There trained and equipped to deal with a situation at hand at there discretion with in the boundaries whom ever is in charge of there jurisdiction has layed down.

Back on topic

asking a agent are officer if there with law enforcement is not in anyway going to have to make them admit to that fact and thus void a arrest .

Its not SIMON SAYS tell me if your a cop are not .

And by affiliated WTF if you deliver bottled water to the water cooler at the station house ?

Are you A BRONZE then ?

And to be honest so what if someone is a cop - Cop's like pussy 2 .A Guy is a Guy is a Guy most of the time .

Except when it's apply for the Fed Grant time are a let's do a ???? To explain why why not are gives the shit around blah blah c ramble o ramble p blah .

Did you see a cop sneak in there ?
  • Luxie
  • 01-16-2018, 09:16 AM
Clients ask this too and I just roll my eyes, lol.
Clients ask this too and I just roll my eyes, lol. Originally Posted by Luxie
Ikr

They kept asking me that nonsense until I made an ad out of it
No doubt from what I understand they can actually come in and get sex then arrest you too! Does anyone know about this statement? Originally Posted by Maggiejewel
Yes, I have seen it.
Clients ask this too and I just roll my eyes, lol. Originally Posted by Luxie
I had a guy ask me that and I was like, “dude! I’ve been around for five years. If I was a cop, then I must be playing the longest of long games,” LOL. And he was all, “that wasn’t really an answer.” My eyes nearly rolled outta my head.
Taint photos help weed out the riffraff.
And by affiliated WTF if you deliver bottled water to the water cooler at the station house ? Originally Posted by slickahhughs
One lady many years back, (before Craigslist shutdown) who was very paranoid about anyone LE, even blocked us MILITARY folk who may have worked base security at some time or other.. I've also had others hang up on me, when i mention "no i am not a cop, but i used to be private security"..
Ikr

They kept asking me that nonsense until I made an ad out of it
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Dam ! I have to be honest I got half hard till I realized it wasn't a sex toy,

But all the key words were there ,The main one being ASS.

Thanks for posting cheered me up a little ,
I'm surprised at how many people are under the impression that an undercover cop has to tell you the truth if you ask them. Not true, in case anybody is wondering.
I'm surprised at how many people are under the impression that an undercover cop has to tell you the truth if you ask them. Not true, in case anybody is wondering. Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold

http://www.cracked.com/article_18385...to-movies.html