Hotels at 10AM

Any suggestions or recommendations on procuring a hotel in the morning time? Check in is typically 3pm and I have checked in as early as 1pm, but 10am isn’t really typical without red flags by the hotel staff I would think. I have a outcall only provider friend and sometimes after lunch isn’t good. Also, exploring SB options and trying to some homework. Thanks in advance.
Have some stock hotels and call the front desk to see if rooms are available. Don’t reserve online. They know why. I have had a couple of civilian relationships and that’s what I did. All front desk cares about is renting an available room.
  • Old-T
  • 01-16-2018, 10:19 PM
One perfectly true reason I have rented a room as early as 8:00 AM:

Driving cross country and I often will drive throgh the night to avoid traffic or summer heat. I might have to call a few places, but can usually find one before long.

Be careful, some will say they have to charge you for two days, but you can usually push the issue if you talk with a manager.
OT is on the right path. The key is to have A story and sell it well. Use OT story or come up with a story that suits your local, but make it seem credible and realistic.
just go to desk and tell them you need a room. They don't care why you want it. If they have rooms that were not used the night before, they are clean and happy to let you have them. Some will ask for an early check in fee, but that does not happen often. If they do, go across the street to another hotel.
Or, if you are close, book it the night before. Go check in, get your keys and then ask for a late check out. Can always push til noon at least usually. Then you have the room in the morning.
I have checked in early at many places.. Marriott and Hyatt allow early checkins.. I have checked in as early as 10am..
"Our water heater broke and the wife and I need a place to shower and dress for work." Works every time. No curiosity.
some charge a fee