Netflix Nights

So lately been turning into a home body and watching movies and a few shows. Anyone have any favorites ?

So far been 21,Goodfellas. A few chick flicks, Lincoln on my list to watch is Godfather. (I have never seen it)

Shows ~ Son of Anarchy,Night shift,Grey antomey, Ozark, Stranger Things.
Altered Carbon. You're welcome.
  • RZ
  • 02-23-2018, 03:23 AM
get you an Amazon fire box, load using the online tutorials KODI on it and go nuts watching almost anything even movies in the theatre and sometimes in hi def, as for binge watching it all depends on what you enjoy, on Netflix Marvel has 6 series you can watch in order that will even if you watch them b2b will take over a week as they have 10 to 13 episodes each and a new one comes out March 8, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher and the Defenders..... DD has 2 seaons with a third being filmed and JJ the one out on 3/8/18
Black Mirror
Shameless, Disjointed, Grace and Frankie, and The Ranch LoL sorry I love Netflix
I just finished up - Seven Seconds - at 2 this morning. It was so good, I couldn't stop watching!
Black Mirror Originally Posted by surebeatsworking
I LOVE Black Mirror (except for 1st episode. I would kinda suggest skipping the 1st and only watching after you've seen some other episodes.)

If you haven't seen Breaking Bad, it is a MUST SEE series.

I start watching End of the F***ing World, and I am having a hard time getting into it. Heard it was good, but still waiting (s1e3) to get pulled in.

I also really like Orange is the New Black.
Shameless for sure
I just finished up - Seven Seconds - at 2 this morning. It was so good, I couldn't stop watching! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I just finshed it the other day I was up till 7am I loved it
get you an Amazon fire box, load using the online tutorials KODI on it and go nuts watching almost anything even movies in the theatre and sometimes in hi def, as for binge watching it all depends on what you enjoy, on Netflix Marvel has 6 series you can watch in order that will even if you watch them b2b will take over a week as they have 10 to 13 episodes each and a new one comes out March 8, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher and the Defenders..... DD has 2 seaons with a third being filmed and JJ the one out on 3/8/18 Originally Posted by RZ
love the stick. my search functions not working well everybody says need to update but no idea how to do any ideas