Community lunch - Tuesday July 10 (11:30 am to 1:30 pm)

Just the usual low-key reminder that the invites are out and lots of RSVPs.

Tuesday July 10 (11:30 am to 1:30 pm) - entrees and drinks are inexpensive and there is zero cover.

Many new (and previously unknown) "faces" planning to attend -- plus some coming "out of the woodwork" and even from a hundred miles or more away.

Vouching closes at noon Monday.

See y'all there!

(This meet and greet is in no way sponsored by nor connected to eccie.net nor to any other hobby board although these very generously allow bandwidth to announce our continuing local events.)
.....and as far I can tell ===> everyone who has contacted us seeking access to invitations have been sent the information
Can i get an invite Pulleeeze.
http://ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.ph...al-Event-Rules

SAHOBBY ==> you have a lot of work to do between now and Monday @ noon
looking forward to Tues lunch....
Whoo Hoo I cant wait...
Still confused on my status I've sent info?
.....as mentioned to you - the validation process is never rubber stamped and you MUST have the references and vouches required to receive invitational privileges

simply having Premium Access or a lady having Verified Provider status here does not make it automatic simply because this forum has nothing to do with the get togethers.....
I might be coming. Not sure yet.
Hope to see ya there Malaya darlin!
I will be there for sure.
fisherman6944
Just a brief fyi in public since some folks asked privately:

- these events are open to all vouched and verified members of the greater active hobbying community. No one must be a member of any board to be vouched onto the invite list. But,

- Folks must request addition to the invite list, and

- Agree to follow the rules, and

- Attend periodically to stay on the active invite list, and

- Stay active in the hobby ... meaning gents must play at least monthly or so since the events are for active members in the community.

The active invite list is pruned every month or so.

Vouching is pretty simple. Send me a PM request starts the process and revouching is equally simple, and continuous.

(As always, a reminder that this meet and greet is in no way sponsored by nor connected to eccie.net nor to any other hobby board although these very generously allow bandwidth to announce our continuing local events.)
So although I gave all the correct info I'm still not "rubber stamped" verified? I'm a little confused? I guess pm me invite or any other refrences you may need. Looking forward to meeting the group
  • Maxx
  • 07-09-2012, 10:44 AM
I didn't get my invite. I know I haven't attended over the last few luncheons for one reason or another but I would still like to receive an invite for the few times I can attend.

Am I no longer on the list? :-(
Jten13 ==> you "giving all the correct info" and those vouches from others being received back could be the problem..