Real life encounters?

Anyone ever run into a provider or hobbyist out in the wild by accident? If so what became of it?
I saw a provider's real life facebook profile once, but that was it. Basically, I figured it was best to treat it as ships in passing in the night, without making much ado about it. If I run into a lady I know from the hobby in person, I would handle the scenario the exact same way and pretend like I didn't even notice her.

What would be awkward is if they came into my place of employment seeking services, or even worse, if I went to see a provider and it was a girl I knew from my real life before hand! This actually happened to a gent on ASPD who got set up on a blind date with a provider (his co-worker set it up) and it turned out to be the dude's ex-wife!! I think the thread is in the time capsule on the main page if anyone wants to dig it up.
I was watching the nba finals at a local TGIF and while sitting at the bar I noticed a couple meeting up. She was looking good and from what I could over hear it could have bin a hobbyist and provider but I not sure. Later on I even made small talk about the game and Lebron James n MJ . Kind hope it was I'd like to meet her !
.....this subject has been discussed on here (and other places) many times and the research button could be your key
basically remember robbielangdang - these are two separate worlds and should/need to be kept that way.....
.....I think you were asking the other day about a lady who provides and also dances - that same separation needs to remain intact
I actually made the mistake of telling a client{during a session} that I enjoyed eating at a certain place and that he needed to check it out sometime..................BUT I did not mean THAT day{lol}.....................w hen I went there after our session for lunch,he was there!!
yes I went on vacation in galveston in April a gentlemen id seen in Austin was in the elevator talk about small world !
RLD, i was at home depot once & wasn't paying to much attention, then realized that i was standing in the checkout lane right behind a provider i had seen b4. i said nothing, did not acknowledge her, did not even give her a knowing glance. she acted exactly the same.we were both alone but we never once acknowledged each other!! Discretion is one of the qualities essential in a good provider. NEVER mix real world with hobby world. just my opinion.
Oh yes I have pleanty of times once on the same plane, at the grocery store, and in the stripclubs lol.. They just say hi and smile..
I saw a girl that I had seen in Houston when I was home in Lafayette, La and we were both alone, She just smiled as I passed by -- I smiled back, Good to know she likes sushi now lol

I did get a text message later laughing about it
I think most people know how to handle themselves in public...MOST! (lol) The way I look at it...we tend to be too PARANOID...like, everyone in the entire universe knows we hobby! What's the harm in giving a nod or a short hello to someone you may know from the hobby? They could be anyone...a hairdresser, your dentist, an associate's husband/wife/girlfriend, professor, proctologist! (lol)

Just be cool...it's when people get all STIFF that triggers suspicion!
I like to go to clubs sometimes to relax, and every now and then I have seen a provider at the same club. I used to.be hesitant to say hi, or give a smile, or nod of the head because I have always believed in protecting a ladies real world identity from her hobby identity. It depends on the location to me, as if it is in a bar I would probably give a nod or say hi now because guys do that all the time in a bar. But if I saw a lady in a real life setting with her obvious significant other, I would stay clear.
I used to worry that I looked like a monger, or that I had "monger" written all over my face, but we all look like anyone else in public, so no one would usually be able to tell if we al hobby.
I just pretend I dont know the person, unless they say hi because Im alone or something, then I say hi too But dont say hi to me if I am with someone LOL
It is quite the norm for a beautiful women to come up to me.Why would I hide if you came up to me? Now that would not be very nice of me. Now...... if you are with somebody, especially a man. I most certainly would not come up to you. Men can be quite jealous and I would not want to be your Novela.
Happens to me on occasion. Nothing wrong with saying "how you doing" back. I agree with Nikki's post.
yes and i agree with nickii

We are making news now with the goverment and with fbi for there hobbying