I miss you and would like to see you

How many of yall get this message 1st of month.

I got 4 today.
I got one two from Bucks FW... come and let me give you a bbbjcim.
Never in a 20 years of hobbying. If you need some help satisfying the Bucks girls, p.m. me a few names. I would be happy to relieve some of the responsibility from your shoulders, LOL.
I got 2 messages the same, probably 4th of July is slow in the club and the rent is due
SL is a riot..

unfortunately I got the same number.. Zero.. maybe that's fortunate? I don't need Bitches blowing up my phone, I already have around 20 on my list, let me decide in Peace! LOL

actually there was one, but she's been bugging me for 2 months.. that is unrelated to the first of the Month
I just got a "Happy 4th" text. Not as good as, "I would like to suck your dick again," or even "Come see me," but beggars can't be choosers, and I guess you have to start somewhere.
I get them but not always on the first of the month.

Generally my favs at Bucks FW and BDD will send me a booty pic followed by a text that says:

"When you coming by so I can ride that dick!"
Most Bucks dancers don't care for riding a dick unless it's f/s. Almost all my time with them are HJ, BBBJ or CFS. They will ride until they get to know you and then the action begins.
Most Bucks dancers don't care for riding a dick unless it's f/s. Almost all my time with them are HJ, BBBJ or CFS. They will ride until they get to know you and then the action begins. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
Exactly... I should have been more precise. The girls sending me the riding message are talking SS and FS.
I just got a "Happy 4th" text. Not as good as, "I would like to suck your dick again," or even "Come see me," but beggars can't be choosers, and I guess you have to start somewhere. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Same message, just more subtle