Interesting..

http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/doct..._Arkansas_News

Pretty interesting read, and the cops are surprised that they busted old cops that were on their team. (I'm not)

Be safe out there people!! It's that time of the year!
http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/doct..._Arkansas_News

Pretty interesting read, and the cops are surprised that they busted old cops that were on their team. (I'm not)

Be safe out there people!! It's that time of the year! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I'm still laughing @ "No Tricks, No Treats"
That's a lot of people arrested. A lot of people whose lives will be messed up for no good reason.
I'm still laughing @ "No Tricks, No Treats"
Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Lol!! Yes, that is super funny.
That's a lot of people arrested. A lot of people whose lives will be messed up for no good reason. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
It is and it's really sad. Now I'm all for them going after the minors and the girls being forced into it, but leave the ones who aren't bothering anyone alone. When you really think about it though, cops would much rather sit around all day looking at half naked girls on backpage, setting up meetings to entrap them out of their clothes, and get their dicks touched, it's a less riskier field than them going out and getting the real criminals, that's a bigger risk on them. What's the most a working girl will do to them? Scream or run? And it's females they're dealing with and scared men who have families and jobs to lose. They're not dealing with real criminals, so that is why they rather spend money and time on busting. we just have to stay in our circle and be safe!
It is and it's really sad. Now I'm all for them going after the minors and the girls being forced into it, but leave the ones who aren't bothering anyone alone. When you really think about it though, cops would much rather sit around all day looking at half naked girls on backpage, setting up meetings to entrap them out of their clothes, and get their dicks touched, it's a less riskier field than them going out and getting the real criminals, that's a bigger risk on them. What's the most a working girl will do to them? Scream or run? And it's females they're dealing with and scared men who have families and jobs to lose. They're not dealing with real criminals, so that is why they rather spend money and time on busting. we just have to stay in our circle and be safe! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I feel like they bust everyone to send a message to the bad guys..Its hard to figure out who's being trafficked and who's doing it on their own free will. An even the ones who ARE being trafficked wont admit to it. A lot of them have nowhere to go and won't survive the streets without a pimp..Thats why they chose up in the first place. So since they cant tell they bust everyone bc in their eyes ALL of it is illegal. Thats why some girls would rather sugar for an allowance than set rates and date professionally ..to protect themselves from the law...