Where the hell did this myth start?

And why on God's Green Earth does every man that contacts me believe it?

"If you're not a cop, show my your pussy"
"Let me touch your boobs, so I know you're not the law"
"I don't want any trouble, touch me so I know you're not a cop"

LEO CAN and WILL participate in illegal activities and go through with an arrest afterwards.

How do you think stings happen? We don't just waltz up willy nilly and say "hey, you look like a cop, let me suck your dick"

"Well if you don't show me, how do I know you're not a cop?"

How do I know you're not just trying to entrap me?

If you don't want to risk being arrested, don't participate in illegal activities.

#RantOver
I still find it funny when guys send dick pictures to "prove" they're not a cop...

Cops have dicks. And so does Google.
I still find it funny when guys send dick pictures to "prove" they're not a cop...

Cops have dicks. And so does Google. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Right?! Honestly *shakes head*
What I think is funny are the guys who send you ladies dick pics in an attempt to get free or discounted services.
  • Sandy
  • 10-27-2017, 02:24 PM
I know a girl that was a dancer when the cops came in undercover asking her for a hand job, she shook his hand and said this is the only hand job you will get..she got busted!

I never take dick pictures seriously, (But I always find them yummy so keep sending them to me)
Sometimes I will ask for a picture now and then of them touching their ear or something to prove they are the person in the picture.
What I think is funny are the guys who send you ladies dick pics in an attempt to get free or discounted services. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I'll never forget the time I was cooking, following a recipe on my iPad… Text messages that come through my phone also show up there. Every time this guy would send me another dick picture, I would have to touch my iPad with my doughy hand to get back to the recipe. Stahhhhhp. Lol
Uggggggghhhhhhhhh this is my personal peeve!!!! I hate when they ask for a pic to prove I'm not a cop,!!!! I tell them let me go on Google just like a cop would and gEt one. The other thing that really bothers me I when they ask for a face pic right off. If I am going to show you my face before I verify you then why wouldn't I just post my face!!!

I had a guy ask for a face pic after I verified him. I sent it and he said " oh hun your not ugly at all you should show your face!!. LMAO That is not why I don't show it! Bless his heart.
I know a girl that was a dancer when the cops came in undercover asking her for a hand job, she shook his hand and said this is the only hand job you will get..she got busted!

I never take dick pictures seriously, (But I always find them yummy so keep sending them to me)
Sometimes I will ask for a picture now and then of them touching their ear or something to prove they are the person in the picture. Originally Posted by Sandy
How the hell did she get busted for shaking his hand? That makes no sense
Jett I was thinking the same thing
Once you're in the room, you're busted. Especially if you were advertising or said anything in text or call

Sometimes I will ask for a picture now and then of them touching their ear or something to prove they are the person in the picture. Originally Posted by Sandy
How the hell did she get busted for shaking his hand? That makes no sense Originally Posted by Jett_Thorne
A cop can arrest you for anything--even looking at him funny. The question is whether you're released without charges after a brief detention, or whether charges are issued and you find yourself in court.

Assuming the story of the dancer is true (not impugning Sandy's honesty or integrity, but noting that this is at best a second hand story), we're not told what happened after the arrest. I can see a cop arresting a dancer after a "hand job" joke like that, if he thought she was being disrespectful and needed to be "taught a lesson". Either she was released after a brief detention (maybe being forced to sit in a cop car for a bit), or if charges were filed and she wound up going to court, the cop lied (most likely under oath) about the nature of the "hand job".

But we aren't told that part of the story...

Cheers,

bcg
cops are always good guys?
cops are always good guys? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Many (probably most) in my experience are, but those guys never become vice cops. Vice cops tend to be among the more crooked and corruptible of the policing brotherhood.

Cheers,

bcg
And why on God's Green Earth does every man that contacts me believe it?

"If you're not a cop, show my your pussy"
"Let me touch your boobs, so I know you're not the law"
"I don't want any trouble, touch me so I know you're not a cop"

LEO CAN and WILL participate in illegal activities and go through with an arrest afterwards.

How do you think stings happen? We don't just waltz up willy nilly and say "hey, you look like a cop, let me suck your dick"

"Well if you don't show me, how do I know you're not a cop?"

How do I know you're not just trying to entrap me?

If you don't want to risk being arrested, don't participate in illegal activities.

#RantOver Originally Posted by Jett_Thorne

I know the answer of this question. The truthful answer is fucktards are stupid.
How the hell did she get busted for shaking his hand? That makes no sense Originally Posted by Jett_Thorne

Probably because its a second or third hand story. Get the details ....