Daytime Streetwalkers

Anyone know where I can find some? usually only free during the day these days. I tried Harry Hines and dennis, no success. I tried to go to las vegas trail yesterday, but realized I had no idea of the rout there or where they would be. I am curious about other locations, thanks!
south dallas...
Las Vegas trail and Calmount intersection usually has a few daytime around the corner stores . Also drive down Las Vegas trail towards Camp Bowie in front of the apartments
south dallas... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Where in south dallas, that isnt my stomping ground so no real idea where to go out there
Dennis doesn’t start hopping until around 4pm rush hour. Just spied a half dozen young BSWs there 15 minutes ago, all together, like they just jumped out of the same bus.
careful with pd, gang unit had couple guys cuffed and sitting while questioning sunday afternoon.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2018, 04:44 PM
south dallas... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
That's ground zero for SW's, they range from pretty good white and latina newbies to old wore out whores that I wouldn't fuck with your cocks lol, and everything in between. Don't take your fancy cars when hunting and you can't be a pussy either
sure miss the Harry Hines car hops...lol
Harry Hines I see them mornings, evenings, late nights. Because I live off Lombardy....I make trip to 2nd and metropolitan, couple times a week,I used to see L.E. in this area all the time... For about a year rarely see them .Maybe because there's more cameras on the light poles.
Lots of BSWs on Walnut Hill and intersection of Harry Hines with their big beautiful asses hanging out of their short shorts. They're out there at midday. Seen plenty of hotties around 2pm.