Legit or no?

I don't know if this is the right place for this post. I'm new and looking for my first encounter on here. I've found a few girls I would like to contact but I search the number on google (to make sure they are legit). One of them pulled up several other sites with other girls pictures. Is this a scam account or a random chance that someone else got the number after the other? I may be being to cautious but I just want to make sure nothing goes wrong on my first try.
I've found a few girls I would like to contact but I search the number on google (to make sure they are legit). One of them pulled up several other sites with other girls pictures. Is this a scam account or a random chance that someone else got the number after the other? Originally Posted by TexasBlood210
Which one?
Are you asking which number? I'm sorry I don't remember it.
She's either being pimped out and the pimp is re using the burner number for different girls or it's a bait and switch situation.

Pretty big coincidence to have a phone number land in back to back provider hands.
I would pass.
I don't know if this is the right place for this post. I'm new and looking for my first encounter on here. I've found a few girls I would like to contact but I search the number on google (to make sure they are legit). One of them pulled up several other sites with other girls pictures. Is this a scam account or a random chance that someone else got the number after the other? I may be being to cautious but I just want to make sure nothing goes wrong on my first try. Originally Posted by TexasBlood210
Look for newbie friendly providers that have many reviews & you won't have to worry..

Goodluck

Amiliah