How Do I Get Premium Access? AND Why Come I'm NOT Getting Barley Any Calls At All.??

I'm A Varified Provider But How Do I Get To The Next Leval On Here? Also I'm Not Getting Hardly Any Calls And I've Posted In The Right Section And Even Did New Pictures.. Can Some One Get Back With Some Answers For Me Please??? It Would Be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! Lol I Hate The Fact I'm Still Trying To Figure All Of This Out Help Would Be Amazing
Was this pic taken in 1970s
No. Yesterdays takes. Tried doing The Best I Could.
Did you think by being here you would have a line waiting for you?

You are average and you will get an average amount of calls.
pics are good enough

prob CBJ

you may be too mechanical and that word is getting back channeled?

IDK just a guess

have you tried blowing a mod for free?
any daddy issues

or a smoker

usually they are more naturaly gifted orally
Ist off, thanks for asking about premium access, and chagrined I am that none of the above posters explained:

PA is reserved only for male hobbyists, not all of whom, btw, are always gentlemen. They earn it by posting approved reviews or by paying for it otherwise.

As far as "top level" status, sure I am that it arrives concurrent with multiple reviews. Like in the hundreds! So, you might not expect to be there anywhere soon, and not to worry about it.

As for why you are not getting much business, I think you would be better off asking that question in the Arkansas or other forums in which you appear in ads.

Best of luck out and of course, in San Antonio, if you plan to travel here, we have many "social" opportunities for you to meet face to face and give people a hug in person. Hint! Hint!
This will make things slow
Was this pic taken in 1970s Originally Posted by redhot11
Lmfao This is fucking PRICELESS
This will make things slow Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Not to mention $250hr for this thats why youre slow
I agree with the CBJ comments, but it's up to you how you do BJ and how you want to protect yourself.
Unless you have something someone wants for a price, the calls won't cokme rolling in.
You advertise fetishes, but don't name those in your SC.
Naming may help, or actually doing them with someone to get them in a review for is to see.
If I see plain vanilla date reviews with nothing outstanding for 250, I will hit the next closest provider who offers extra for the same price or maybe cheaper.
Next date, you need to blow someone's mind with something exciting. What that is is up to you.
Your reviews are a lot better advertisement than your showcase.
So, I did with you, what I would normally do if I was checking out a provider to visit. Your pictures are OK, not professionally done, but you've just started. I also read the reviews. Seems like the guys liked their time with you! Many of the reviews even created some excitement with the other guys in your area. Finally, I see sever reviews (all positive), in your first month! A lot of ladies don't get that much interest, so, not sure what you expect? My guess is that you are looking for this to be something that supports you full time? That is a difficult thing to achieve or maintain. I'm guessing the problem is that you are new and just getting started, might be in a community that can't support your goals, and still working on developing your skills and resume. This might not help, but, like a lot of young people, you might be expecting your income to reflect what others achieve only after a long and proven work history. That just takes time and experience. Good luck and be safe.