Ladies who would be interested in Travel

Try to be kind.

I am interested in those ladies who would be interested in accompanying me as a travel companion. If there is any interest feel free to message me. It is something I am interested in and looking for those who would also be interested in the same. I appreciate additional screening and comfort level/connection would need to be made. Such goes without saying. But, with that being accomplished I would like to discuss such with any one who might be interested.

Wish all the best and I await any reply.

Seeking...
I'm always looking to indulge in my wanderlust... Where are you hoping to go? Perhaps we can arrange for our paths to meet on the roads less traveled ~Mme X~
Have passport will travel. 😈 I can rock a ball gown or shorts and a tank.... or less. Talk to me
I would live to travel
Dearest SeekingSumFun:

I would be very interested... in accompanying you as a travel companion perhaps even a P.A., I do have a great deal of experience in both areas. Please P.M. me if you have any desire to pursue this, I'm curious as to what type of 'Arrangement' you would have in mind. My Passport is currently up to date and I do agree on a strong comfort level as well as connection.

Looking forward to OUR time together,
Ninotsugi
{staff edit- number removed per OP's request- CK}

With a bit of notice, I would be able to travel. I have been on a few trips with a trusted gentleman and always know how to conduct myself. I do have a current passport and completely agree on being comfortable with one another, connection is key.
Last line on my resume reads "Have car no kids, will travel."
ME!!!! I WOULD BE INTERESTED.