Inability to access reviews

Glad to have Eccie back. :-)

My profile reflects my status as "Premium Access" (same as it was at the time of the shutdown).

I am not sure if it is a re-start glitch or something else, but when I try to access reviews both those written by me and those written by others, I receive a dialog box that indicates I do not have permission to access the page.

Is this a glitch?

What, if any, action is required to enable me to obtain "permission" to access reviews?

Are all reviews from before the shutdown now "off limits"?
I have that same problem. Cant access any reviews. Also, if we had premium access at tme of shut down do we get it back?
I have that same problem. Cant access any reviews. Also, if we had premium access at tme of shut down do we get it back? Originally Posted by mudrunner
From discussion in forums on Ourhome2.net, it appears that no one can access any prior reviews (whether written by them or someone else).

In answer to your question about continuation of Premium Access status, my Premium Access status carried over from before the shut down
Old reviews are only a memory now.
How do I get to my home state and city now? It logs me in but only let's me access cities in Texas.
How do I get to my home state and city now? It logs me in but only let's me access cities in Texas. Originally Posted by badboy100
Announcement: ECCIE Staff thanks you for your patience
Old reviews are not visible at this time. Leadership is still trying to determine how or if they can be made visible under the new guidelines.
Hope we can keep old reviews
Hope we can keep old reviews Originally Posted by wildbillkc
+1
My 72 reviews AND posts were there yesterday, but now all are gone
  • nalla
  • 06-19-2018, 03:24 PM
I had Premium Access now I don't and I don't know why. I cant message anyone unless I delete all my previous posts. Any Help would be great!!
I hope we can get them back, too. Some like mudrunner and badboy (both above) have a review total. But the rest of us are starting over.
While I can understand that old reviews cannot be read it this time - perhaps until they can be automatically edited to remove donation and appointment length, I think it would be useful to at least see the list of old reviews that were approved. That way a provider can at least see if her potential client has seen known providers and get some assurance that we as clients are legit
I hope we can get them back, too. Some like mudrunner and badboy (both above) have a review total. But the rest of us are starting over. Originally Posted by grimes244
mudrunner and badboy have submitted new "encounters" through the revised form that meet the requirements for publication; that's why they have review counts.

As for the rest of you, you'll have to start from scratch. So get busy. (For some that may mean having to wait until your home forum reopens. Patience, young padawan, it will eventually...)

Cheers,

bcg