Who's back for some politics?

Austin Ellen here - Team Trump.
Ricky here in North Texas. Anti-Trump. That does NOT mean I am Pro-Hillary. I despise liars and Trump is a lying sack. Pence is far worse than Trump so I guess I am anti trump/pence
Must be a Bernie supporter
I'm on the team that is against FOSTA-SESTA and considering that it passed with a vote of 97-2, I'm independent. I've actually always been independent.
Team Trump!

gee. like that's gonna be a surprise to exactly no one who was a regular poster in this forum, yeah?

BAHAAA
It's great to be back. So much has happened in the past months.

The main thing is Donald Trump is still President, and Hillary Clinton is still a lying, money grubbing, whining, looser cunt.
no politics for me, because that last go round was nothing but personal insults and fuckery.. about as sophisticated as a Chimpanzee hurling feces at the Zoo. too bad, this kind of Forum could be fun.. but for whatever reason, the same dozen or so guys ran the Forum, and competed to see which of them represented mankind's filth the most.
MAGA!!!!
[QUOTE=Chung Tran;1060685920]no politics for me, because that last go round was nothing but personal insults and fuckery.. about as sophisticated as a Chimpanzee hurling feces at the Zoo. too bad, this kind of Forum could be fun.. but for whatever reason, the same dozen or so guys ran the Forum, and competed to see which of them represented mankind's filth the most.[/QUOTE]

I think the doty wiener is being mentioned??
[QUOTE=winn dixie;1060686620]
no politics for me, because that last go round was nothing but personal insults and fuckery.. about as sophisticated as a Chimpanzee hurling feces at the Zoo. too bad, this kind of Forum could be fun.. but for whatever reason, the same dozen or so guys ran the Forum, and competed to see which of them represented mankind's filth the most.[/QUOTE]

I think the doty wiener is being mentioned?? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

speaking of him .... no one tell him ECCIE is online again!!!!

bahahaaaa
  • Trey
  • 06-18-2018, 04:44 AM
Will step in from time to time. But most of the time in here its just trumptards jacking each other off.
  • R.M.
  • 06-18-2018, 06:40 AM
Peace bitches...
Will step in from time to time. But most of the time in here its just trumptards jacking each other off. Originally Posted by Trey
And you'd be the cum bucket seeking enlightenment by licking the spooge off the floor.
Will step in from time to time. But most of the time in here its just trumptards jacking each other off. Originally Posted by Trey
Go back to your gloryhole snowflake
His Holiness has entered the building.