Best Restaurants in America to take a date?

I was In San Antonio over the hiatus and went to Bohanan’s for the first time. Omg, amazing!

I also was able to go to Miami a few weeks ago and we went to my old fave, Joe’s Stone Crab.

What are some of your favorites?
Chicago: Spiaggia, Frontera Grill or Topolobampo, many, many steakhouses.
Indianapolis: Late Harvest, Oakley Bistro, Oceanaire, and of course St. Elmo's.
Indianapolis: Late Harvest, Oakley Bistro, Oceanaire, and of course St. Elmo's. Originally Posted by Skjellafetty
Haven’t been to Indianapolis in forever, though I’m from the Midwest. Would love to try St. Elmo’s. And the others

Houston has SO many great restaurants...

My recent faves:

Steak 48
Mastro’s
State of Grace
Commanders Palace - New Orleans - Oh my - it is to die for!
Oh, another of my faves. Plus $.25 martinis at lunch on Friday...but Galatoire’s is THE place to be for Friday Lunch!
+1 on St. Elmo's--best Shrimp Cocktail with horse radish that kicks like a mule...

Also, Carmine's Steak House in DT St. Louis, near Busch Ball Park--Great Steaks of course, and a variety of high-end, delicious sea food options.

Indianapolis: Late Harvest, Oakley Bistro, Oceanaire, and of course St. Elmo's. Originally Posted by Skjellafetty
One of my absolute favorites that I always go to while on tour in the New Orleans area, Dragos.
One of my absolute favorites that I always go to while on tour in the New Orleans area, Dragos. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Me too. I almost set my patio on fire Chad grilling oysters last week. I need to leave it to the professionals!
  • R.M.
  • 06-21-2018, 04:41 AM
I love food from the east coast. Paul's carriage house in New Hampshire is so good.

Seafood fan I am I am. No green eggs and ham.

http://www.carriagehouserye.com/
  • Old-T
  • 06-24-2018, 11:03 PM
Marchi's in NYC

Anticoli's in Albuquerque

The Warehouse in Colorado Springs

I forget the name, but the restaurant in the Kimpton in downtown Denver

Scoma's in San Francisco.