Misadventures in the ICT

Just thought I'd let everyone know my issues lately here in ICT.
Lost a 100 deposit on a scam a couple weeks ago, thread is below somewhere.

Tried Layla Lane, Molly, and Tosh a couple times- just can't get our schedules to line up.

Last week I texted Jasmine Sweet:
https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...y/341060497787
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmines...wichita-907873
She said she was in Dodge City but would be coming to ICT for the weekend. She told me to call and get her rates so I did and I told her to call me when she got to town. I sent her several texts Friday and Saturday and got no response.

Tried to contact another Jas:
https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...u/927438871617
She told me I'd need to send a deposit, I told her I don't do deposits after my last fiasco and asked if there was anything else we could do. Never heard back.

Found a couple reviews on Tootsie so sent her some texts:
https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...e/492769836598
Talked to her and got everything set up for Monday night, then she went silent. She said she left her phone at her mom's. Set something up for Tuesday evening. Text her when I leave, she replies. Drove all the way to ICT and then nothing when I arrive. 15 minutes after the appt. she calls and says her car got towed and she needs to figure out what's going on. She says if I can come back in an hour, we can try again. I figure if she really got towed, she'll need more than an hour if she doesn't know who towed it and where it went.

So then I tried Jennifer (see Encounter reports). What a mess.

Things have not been great for me and the hobby.
it happens a lot.

i do love the excuses, they get bigger and bigger all the time.

stolen phone, broken phone, dead phone, phone not working, can't find phone, bad service, no service, forgot to pay service, text acct hacked... I've literally heard all of those in the last 10 days. I've been around awhile and the market is bad. I point girls to THESE threads, a lot of them, even the regulars just write it off to normal moaning from guys

attitude is as bad as ever seen it. as KBD said recently, the bar is low... really low.

dont even get me to started about the line of crazy defensiveness if you suggest a solution. btw... two of the girls you mentioned were a source of phone excuses.

one used them for 3 solid days ... when i suggested a new phone, they went ballistic to about how they needed money, etc...

so you need money, and the phone is absolutely key to making money... but you won't invest in something that works. Cool. enjoy poverty.

it never...NEVER ceases to amaze me how much money these folks burn through without thinking or prioritizing their business needs, then cry about being broke and needing money (i mean the 2500 plus on hotel rooms a month notwithstanding...)

enjoy the hustle. I'm seriously done for now. i need something longer term thank the constant hustle. will entertain smart women thusly...

if they are still around I remain hopeful... so far lol
  • ks2ny
  • 02-21-2022, 10:16 AM
You got that right Jack, probably 6 years ago a gal opened up about how many sessions a week she had, it averaged 5 a day. 100 half 200 hour, even if all were half hour, it's all cash. Blow it on stupid stuff. Could have a well funded IRA by 30 years old and paid off modest home.
I won't do deposits. I have been burned before.
It’s too bad ladies can’t rely on pre-booking in ICT.🥲 It could be a win/win. I’m sure not going to hang out HOPING someone books. I really used to like Wichita, and the guys were so nice. No pre-book, no deposit =no visit. Do your research and screening, and hopefully you guys will be back to fun soon.
...no deposit =no visit. Originally Posted by Audrey Astor

The problem around here is most deposits are scams. Adding on to it even the "top" ladies that require deposits sometimes end up not coming. I get that it's a 2 way street and both sides have a right to feel burned.
It’s too bad ladies can’t rely on pre-booking in ICT.🥲 It could be a win/win. I’m sure not going to hang out HOPING someone books. I really used to like Wichita, and the guys were so nice. No pre-book, no deposit =no visit. Do your research and screening, and hopefully you guys will be back to fun soon. Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
This is spot on. After years of being stood up and no showed on I now refuse to get my incall without scheduled sessions. I used to just have it available always but I've had to eat alot of expenses that way. I wish we were ALL a little more reliable
Been there as well guys, here in KC, in Wichita, Tulsa, St Louis, Omaha, its everywhere. Thanks also to the ladies for chiming in though because without question there are Gents out there as well who don't help the situation at all! Two posts this week about gents who left the lady an envelope with no former presidents inside. Really folks, lets all be more adult, and all have some fun. Just two cents unsolicited......
Been there as well guys, here in KC, in Wichita, Tulsa, St Louis, Omaha, its everywhere. Thanks also to the ladies for chiming in though because without question there are Gents out there as well who don't help the situation at all! Two posts this week about gents who left the lady an envelope with no former presidents inside. Really folks, lets all be more adult, and all have some fun. Just two cents unsolicited...... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I'm assuming kcf that you speak of the whole deposit thing correct?

im here to tell you I've been burned by some of the more prominent girls with that whole debacle.

and idc who she is or how prominent she is where she travelled from or is travelling too!!!..

no provider will ever get a deposit from me again.

here is why been burnt to many times and at the end of the day my moneys gone and i have no recourse to get it back.
short of coming to the forums to bitch about it.

guess what I'm still out money and it turns into a he said she said then all the wk come out of the woodwork because you're trashing their lady fairs name!

still out $ and got nowhere we've all floated money to our fav girl with promisses of future appointments how many of those promisses ever come to fruition?
No my man, both of these incidents happened recently in KC and the ladies found their envelope with the compensation for time spent, to be empty or just plain paper and NO dead presidents inside, (not deposits), but the actual fee. Both found out after the "gentleman" had left the encounter. Frankly its probably time to do away with the envelope deal anyway,IMHO... As I said it takes TWO too Tango....
You got that right Jack, probably 6 years ago a gal opened up about how many sessions a week she had, it averaged 5 a day. 100 half 200 hour, even if all were half hour, it's all cash. Blow it on stupid stuff. Could have a well funded IRA by 30 years old and paid off modest home. Originally Posted by ks2ny
Its been toooo long since I have been to wichita...maybe a road trip is in the near future..hmmmm

keep trying guys...good luck!
No my man, both of these incidents happened recently in KC and the ladies found their envelope with the compensation for time spent, to be empty or just plain paper and NO dead presidents inside, (not deposits), but the actual fee. Both found out after the "gentleman" had left the encounter. Frankly its probably time to do away with the envelope deal anyway,IMHO... As I said it takes TWO too Tango.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
that's fucked up but in the grand scheme of things these paper chasers better check their paper!

i have never found it insulting for a girl to count her money.

some guys in the hobby get livid about it. but this story is a prime example of why they should.

i have always thought the envelope thing is dumb anyhow!
that's fucked up but in the grand scheme of things these paper chasers better check their paper!

i have never found it insulting for a girl to count her money.

some guys in the hobby get livid about it. but this story is a prime example of why they should.

i have always thought the envelope thing is dumb anyhow! Originally Posted by satan666
I would think especially if this is a first time encounter, it would be reasonable for her to count the funds beforehand. Just another example though of why such things happen because there are scammers out there on both sides of the hobby.
I would think especially if this is a first time encounter, it would be reasonable for her to count the funds beforehand. Just another example though of why such things happen because there are scammers out there on both sides of the hobby. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77