Ginger Root

I love to carve a ginger root into a small penis and put it up a guys ass.
So much fun.
If you like this get in touch.
Do any of you guys enjoy the sensation? Ladies?
Love to hear.
Always fun! Especially with a sturdy cane to go alone with it! Teaches naughty boys to stop clinching their butt cheeks ; )

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
i might give it a try
Now that's kinky enough I'd try it, with out being too over the top. Not into the cain or pain -- giving or receiving.
I love to carve a ginger root into a small penis and put it up a guys ass.
So much fun.
If you like this get in touch.
Do any of you guys enjoy the sensation? Ladies?
Love to hear. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Enjoyed this many times....just enough burn to keep your senses tuned~~~
The nice thing about ginger roots is that they know no gender discrimination. A root up your butt (lady's or gents) has the exact same effect. And a little touch of ginger juice to the clit, labia or penis head also has the ability to induce wonderful squirming and pleadings in the (un)lucky boy or girl.

What about ginger-root in the urethra? I like a little CBT...
Have never tried this play sounds hot in more ways than one.
I will be the naive one here. What does the ginger root do?
PM me and find out for yourself.
You can Google ginger root.
PM me if you want to find out personally and are in DALLAS.
I will be the naive one here. What does the ginger root do? Originally Posted by chester
Ginger root provides a burning sensation, but one that is totally safe. It needs to be applied to a sensitive area (anus, urethra, vaginal area). The sensation is one that builds up over a few minutes, and also goes away in a similar fashion.

It originated (AFAIK) in Victorian England. Originally used on horses to cause them to keep their tails up, the kinky Brits found that if you insert a ginger root in someone's bottom it causes a more intense burning sensation if they squeeze their butt cheeks to protect their bottom from a spanking. So a spankee had the choice of relaxing their bottom to take their spanking, or squeezing their bottom and having that burning sensation in their rectum. It's almost a win-win situation! Well, not for he/she who is receiving the spanking!!

If you want to try it out on your own, buy some ginger root at the store and carve a small plug (keeping a nice handle on it so it doesn't get sucked up in your bottom), then gently insert into your butt. Don't use any lube but water, as lubricants will affect the sensation. Give it a few minutes and then squeeze your bottom and see how it feels to you.

And, as I said before, it works equally well on boys AND girls. Gotta make sure there is equality in this world, eh?
If you want to know more you can go to figging.com and learn all about the practice known as figging!

Spacemtn
Thanks Krunk and Spacemtn.
ooxoxoxoxoxoxox
Ginger root is something Imahve never tried but clearly I need to add to my to do list.