Who wants 2nd's?

A while back I came across a swinger couple who eventually turned into my cuck couple. It all started with him liking my seconds and escalated from there. Seeing as to how girls here see different guys, how many of you actually enjoy or don't mind being second? Ladies that includes you too?

There are people out there who's thrill is to have their partner be pleasured first by someone else.
Given the nature of this activity, I think that any guy that is truly bothered by "seconds" probably is not doing this. I know that I prefer thinking that I was the "first of the day" but i also realize that usually I am not.
Given the nature of this activity, I think that any guy that is truly bothered by "seconds" probably is not doing this. I know that I prefer thinking that I was the "first of the day" but i also realize that usually I am not. Originally Posted by carguy1989
If she's bleary-eyed at 6am, she's probably been fucking dudes all night. lol

I'd be interested in trying it just once. Experiencing life is great!!
Given the nature of this activity, I think that any guy that is truly bothered by "seconds" probably is not doing this. I know that I prefer thinking that I was the "first of the day" but i also realize that usually I am not. Originally Posted by carguy1989
I'm actually referring to those who seek it. Of course the odds of us being first are small but you have people who actually request to have an appointment right after someone just went in.

Since i encourage posting and hate thread hijacking I'll issue a general warning for the flamers to make sure they know this another realm so keep the flames away please.
We all have our different fetishes/fantasies, and as you have found a kink you enjoy then purse it to the fullest.........There are many men that do enjoy being "second" and as this is not an activity that many SO would every do, they hobby is a place to live this out and enjoy life. We are not here to judge, but here to fulfill our pleasures.................
Not my cup of tea, but I've a provider-lover-best friend I'm quite fond of who has expressed a desire for taking on several men, and to satisfy her, I'd be OK with being second, third, last, whatever.

Since i encourage posting and hate thread hijacking I'll issue a general warning for the flamers to make sure they know this another realm so keep the flames away please. Originally Posted by mojojo213

YOU CALLED...Lol.

I had a civvie lady as a bang buddy, she would only bang her husband if I had done her that day. He will never know it but his ass owes me big time.
If it's a gangbang I'm going to wear protection. If her SO is a cuckold I'll serve mine up and they can decide how to clean up the mess. I prefer to NOT have my bare cock sloshing about in other men's cum.
YOU CALLED...Lol. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Is your wrist limp as your saying that?
Haha

a little.

Since i'm a voyeur, i like to watch so seconds would be a real possibility if i joined the party or played with the Lady afterwards.
I'm a one a day provider; however, I do have certain clients that expect me to call when I've been feeling super frisky and decide to see more. I'll see a regular client in the morning and then make my calls to those gents who will ONLY see me if they are getting sloppy seconds or thirds. I have one gent in particular that provides a generous tip for every gent I've seen prior to his arrival. On days when I do GBs, he will never attend the group event but I know that once its over, I've got one more person to see
I'll see a regular client in the morning and then make my calls to those gents who will ONLY see me if they are getting sloppy seconds or thirds. I have one gent in particular that provides a generous tip for every gent I've seen prior to his arrival. On days when I do GBs, he will never attend the group event but I know that once its over, I've got one more person to see Originally Posted by atxdream

I've heard other providers tell me there are a few like this around
A while back I came across a swinger couple who eventually turned into my cuck couple. It all started with him liking my seconds and escalated from there. Seeing as to how girls here see different guys, how many of you actually enjoy or don't mind being second? Ladies that includes you too?

There are people out there who's thrill is to have their partner be pleasured first by someone else. Originally Posted by mojojo213
since the replies have been all over the place, how much elapsed time between the first and the second are you talking about?
minutes, hours, days, weeks, years??

i've been second for all of those time periods and dont mind it in the least, as long as all the participants are cool with it and are not attempting to use the activity to effect guilt, revenge or shame. unless, of course, the recipient reallys wants that.

for the minutes scenario, they were during partner swap or MFM or swinger club sessions.
for all the rest, it was because i was the next client being consulted.

but it wasnt because i thrilled in being second. it just was the order of the session [he won the coin toss ]
since the replies have been all over the place, how much elapsed time between the first and the second are you talking about?
minutes, hours, days, weeks, years??
Originally Posted by pmdelites
Come on now, we're talking about sloppy seconds as in back to back session.