Men Who Want Some Breast Milk

I've always had a desire to find a woman that's lactating and suck out a sample. I've alsways been a breast man...love sucking on nipples but have had the milk desire for quite some time.

Is it safe? Is there anything about a woman's breast milk that isn't good for a grown man? I know it's good for a baby's immune system but is there anything about it that would be detrimental if consumed by a adult?
This is a fetish with a large following, as a nurse and a Mistress I have never heard of anything that can harm you in breast milk, no matter how much you drink. There are a few providers that will offer this services and then only for a limited time, so enjoy and slurp slurp!!
As much as i luv breast worship, that milk can be bitter or what i had, just fyi.
I have only had this pleasure with the ex. After each of my sons were born. But I sure loved it. I have heard people complain about the taste. It was awhile ago of course but I remember it tasted great! It was sweet and wonderful. One of the few good memorys with the ex.
This is actually one of those things I've been wanting to try out too too I've heard a lot of people say it tastes sweet like cantaloupe, but that info is suspect, anyway I havent ever heard of anyone saying it was bad for you. In fact I've heard just the opposite there are some adult men that still drink it everyday.
As much as i luv breast worship, that milk can be bitter or what i had, just fyi. Originally Posted by enigma878
I've always found it to be sweet from sampling my own and some gfs. My current gf is just starting to get hers in and it's especially sweet.

OP: Do a search for lactating providers in your area. I'm sure you will find more than you expected. For your first time, it doesn't have to be an hour of suckling. Let it naturally be a part of your typical play. If you enjoy it, great if not, well then you've got a pretty lady in your arms that can pass the time in other ways. Good luck and let us know how it turns out
i must have had a bad faucet.
ROFLMAO
Have we any providers in the Dallas area who are currently milk maidens? I soo want to do this!
It's a lot of fun and a great pleasure...brings back some fond mammaries.
I like my milk straight from the tap myself!!!
I have read that a NON-lactating women can actually make her body think she's pregnant and beging to lactate.
Anyone know about this?
Its on my sexual bucket list...
I have read that a NON-lactating women can actually make her body think she's pregnant and beging to lactate.
Anyone know about this? Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*

Yes there are pills you can take that will make you lactate.............though I enjoyed breast feeding my children, Im not about to lug those giant milk juggs around again..........My juggs may be tapped out, but my kitty sure isent......
This can be a fun fetish! Just a couple of notes. For a woman with no pre existing supply issues the system is set up to respond to demand. Which means, you aren't depriving her baby, you are actually encouraging her body to make More milk! But, breast milk Is a body fluid. There's a reason that as wonderful as breast feeding is for mother and child, said the lactivist, women who are HiV+ are not encouraged to breast feed. I'm too lazy to quote the actual CDC stats, but, some STD's Can cross over, in Both directions and via the fluid itself. a safer sex idea is to offer milk showers instead of straight from the tap!
I know of at least one client this happened to Accidently. His lady friend was riding him cowgirl, came hard, and sprayed all over him! Orgasm will often trigger letdown.
Kat