Most Common Kinky Requests

I know the list of "special" activities is likely longer than I know, but what are the most commonly requested activities? Some that come to mind are:

1. Snowballing
2. Strapon
3. Lactation/Nursing
4. Restraint
5. Forced Orgasm/Milkings
6. Electrosex
As of right now...5,2,1,4.....I dont provide the other 2............lol
And you left out water sports, that one ranks between 2nd and 3rd most requested.......
I guess it would all depend on what you consider Kinky??
  • R.M.
  • 02-22-2012, 07:18 PM
I have foot fetish regular that can deep throat my size 6 1/2 foot does that count?
I am a Domme, so I kind of specialize in ALL of that.
"Mommie play" is good CBT figging, milking, prostate massage, sploshing, nt, interrogation, straight me in panties, whipping, wrapping, feet, hair, armpits, strap-on, enemas, furries, popping, electro, fire, shock, mummification, shaving, sjamboking, caning, medical, pumping, financial bm,cd, Edge play, pony play, dog, equestrian, boots, feet jobs, toes, trampling, heels, AB, smoking,showers, Russian, Roman, Greek, denim, douching, uniforms, vibrators, watching, dirty chat,tears,
suffocation, wrestling, bondage, discipline, crushing, humblers, play piercing, gags, hobbling,...name it.
Even bringing in Batman from time to time.
Dallas, You have been holding out on me
What is popping? The Batman reference made me laugh!
For me its spanking... daty, fs, spanking, caning
1. Nipple torture (pinching, twisting, clamps)
2. Aggressive DATY/DATO
3. Electrosex--Violet Wand, TENS butt plug
4. Strap-on
5. Spanking/flogging/paddling
6. Restraint
7. cross-dressing in hose/panties/chemise or some such
umm Spice that sounds like a VERY full and fun session................
Most requested & most done are
1. Snowballing
2. Strapon

also
I get alot of prostate massage requests...and alot of cross dressing play

I love it!!!!
1. Humiliation
2. foot
3. corporal
4. dress up
5. heavy cbt
I am a Domme, so I kind of specialize in ALL of that.
"Mommie play" is good CBT figging, milking, prostate massage, sploshing, nt, interrogation, straight me in panties, whipping, wrapping, feet, hair, armpits, strap-on, enemas, furries, popping, electro, fire, shock, mummification, shaving, sjamboking, caning, medical, pumping, financial bm,cd, Edge play, pony play, dog, equestrian, boots, feet jobs, toes, trampling, heels, AB, smoking,showers, Russian, Roman, Greek, denim, douching, uniforms, vibrators, watching, dirty chat,tears,
suffocation, wrestling, bondage, discipline, crushing, humblers, play piercing, gags, hobbling,...name it.
Even bringing in Batman from time to time. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*

Removed comment completely. No mention of bestiality allowed. EW
MAJOR LEAGUE into CBT.
Never enough requests for this WONDERFUL fun session.

T-gurls are always wlecome from this GG.
I have a BONDAGE FRAME in my home and LOVE to have my subbies just "HANGING AROUND."
LOVE corporal and MOMMIE/Dommie play.
I have foot fetish regular that can deep throat my size 6 1/2 foot does that count?

that's HOT! I would love that!

Clients who like to let me dress them up!
Client who wanted me to fist him!
Enema requests...strap on play (for him)...Golden showers (giving & receiving)...
Client who wants me to bring in another client (for him to play with)!
I also have a guy who enjoys drinking other men's cum...It's been my kinkiest request so far I think.

Oh, and I went to a GLORYHOLE with a client last week...It was pretty kinky...Does that count?