April - STG Waste of time

April Stg 412-819-5944 She is a waste of time. I paid for some pics and a video , never got them. Tried making an appointment with a different number and just got the run around. Took 3 days to finally set the appointment up. Then ghosted me when it was time.
Never pay for pics or video
Repeat After Me:

Do NOT pay for Pics & Videos. Do NOT send Deposits.

Even on SA, a lot of these girls will ask you to CashApp them money for Pics & Vids. I just say "Not interested", then I report their profile. Needless to say, you'll see the same pics under a different name & location.

LilDedJanet seems to be quite popular pics to steal. Here's her actual Instagram
Lesson learned !!
I don't understand why pay for pics when the internet is full of free stuff. Can someone explain this to me
I don't understand why pay for pics when the internet is full of free stuff. Can someone explain this to me Originally Posted by Don Stephens
Geez, just think if there was Only Fans back in the day. I would have been Coppola with our favorite friend!!!! That would have been a blast making those videos. I could have bought a Porsche with the profits!!!
And I would hav bought them