Hate Mail!! I'm officially a celebrity!!!

He sent this hate mail to me at 139 in the morning. I am officially a celebrity. I kept some guy up on the computer in the middle of the night, telling me I'm offensive!! Oh the awesomeness of becoming the object of someones frustration.

You have the privilege of being my very first hate fan!!! I've been waiting for this day for.... Well I can't remember, and I can't remember if I've already had hate mail, so if I offend anyone by giving your hate mail spot to this other guy, just email the usual routes.

Long live Hate Mail!!! I am feeling totally cool right now.

Damnit why couldn't you have sent this on Friday 13? That would have been even cooler.
LOL..
  • Doove
  • 04-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Your sarcasm needs work.
Which part is sarcastic ?
Ah, Kayla. I will send you warm snuggles.
Which part is sarcastic ? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Never mind Doove. I think he has Turret's syndrome. When he sees a post from a conservative, he just attacks. Half the time it makes no sense.
Oh, whoever it was is probably just wanting to give you a hug....
  • Doove
  • 04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Which part is sarcastic ? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I guess it's worse than i thought.

Never mind Doove. I think he has Turret's syndrome. When he sees a post from a conservative, he just attacks. Half the time it makes no sense. Originally Posted by joe bloe
The smart people get it. Racists? Maybe not so much.
Racists? Doofe, seriously?

I like your tits.
  • CJ7
  • 04-12-2012, 05:17 PM
see there COF, someone likes your tits
Gee, can I have your autograph? I know celebrity ain't what it used to be, but what the hell, notoriety can work, too, especially the self-inflicted kind. How's the view up there on the mountain top?
  • Doove
  • 04-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Racists? Doofe, seriously?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Then what would you call it?

I doubt that you ever met your father. Most black men are never really fathers in the true sense of the word. They impregnate multiple women and don't stay around to raise their own children. They rely on the government to provide for their children. Blacks are a race of parasites. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Why are you starting that crap on Kayla's hate fan thread? Keep your racist shit on the other threads where they are not hijacking a perfectly good hate fan thread. Damn hijacking a thread with racist bs. Doove is no better than the person he is quoting.
Congratulations Kayla. I know this is a proud moment for you.

Don't let a self hating DooveDouche ruin your time to shine.