Provider friendly hotels in San Antonio

Hey guys! I'm coming to visit Friday January 3rd and Saturday January 4th...I've heard that hotels near the airport and medical center are best to stay. Is that true? I've looked at a few on priceline/discount websites and they don't look very updated. Are there any 3 1/2-4 star hotels that are in a good area for working that are updated? I know that sounds silly of me, but I want a nice hotel to stay and work out of. Thanks for any and all input...you can feel free to comment or PM me. Can't wait to meet yall!
Most of the brand-name hotels in the Airport area along Loop 410 from Nacogdoches Rd. on the East to Blanco Rd. on the West are in your rating scale and no more security on your part (or ours) than normal is needed. It's been a while since an Alert, but hotels with fruit trees in their name have been flagged in the past. Most places in the Medical Center area in the IH-10/Wurzbach Rd. area are also OK but are more of the mid-range or extended-stay suite in terms of comfort.

A newer option that's gaining popularity and good hotel selection is in the Loop 1604/Highway 281/Stone Oak area.

Downtown/Riverwalk is not popular with local hobbyists and is to be avoided, mostly due to parking hassles.

Hope that helps, and welcome! Have fun and stay safe!
  • nushi
  • 12-31-2013, 09:27 AM
Downtown/Riverwalk is not popular with local hobbyists and is to be avoided, mostly due to parking. Originally Posted by PDid
Those located off I-35, exit 155B, @Cesar Chavez, are nice, have plenty of parking, and fairly close to downtown activities/Riverwalk.
True what pdid said I work in that area in a hotel and we don't see much L E . Just keep in mind try to stay in a good location and try not to draw attention to yourself
How about the northeast side?
  • ttmax
  • 01-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Down town, Airport area, along 410 is good!