Happiest New Year Ever!

Just a quick post to get all my "HAPPY NEW YEARS" out now to
of all my friends here.
Also a BIG Thanks to every single Lady & Gent who has been a part of making this such a Great year, and San Antonio HOME to me.
Even when Im off in states far away, I still eagerly log on daily for my feed of laughter and info in SA- we really DO have the Best community here!
(Also a HUGE Thanks to certain Realtors, appliance & furniture salesman I met here who helped me when finding a house earlier this year while traveling non-stop- and filling it to make it home so quick- Thank you all and God Bless you!)

Also taking this time to pre-warn and remind those who dont know, IM STAYING ON VACATION, OKAY? Figured putting here might help deter some of the pandemonium.
Have you ever gone on vacation and when it was time for it to end, you just did'nt want it to? Yup, me too! So Im staying on vacay. Im extending it, just maybe another week or so.
LADIES I put my email in infoshare, Im still close to my computer so Ladies and Gents please dont hesitate for references, although just for this week I AM turning all PM's off completely.
Guys I am sorry, I do realize I do have MANY PM's to still catch up on, promise I will after vacay!
I will be back bugging the heck outta everyone with my evil pink font =) in about a week. Love & Licks to all of you! Happy New Year everyone please stay safe!
Happy new year candi! Don't know how the san antonio area is going to deal to going without candi just cold turkey. But it will make your return so much sweeter.
  • Netx9
  • 12-31-2013, 02:40 PM
  • ttmax
  • 12-31-2013, 04:08 PM
Happy New Year. ....and many more to come!
Just a quick post to get all my "HAPPY NEW YEARS" out now to all my friends here.

Also taking this time to pre-warn and remind those who dont know, IM STAYING ON VACATION, OKAY? I will be back bugging the heck outta everyone with my evil pink font =) in about a week. Love & Licks to all of you! Happy New Year everyone please stay safe!
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Happy New Year beautiful

And no it's not ok for you to stay on vacation!!! Just kidding as long as you promise to come back!!

And as a side note I don't mind the pink font

You stay safe as well wherever you are

Happy New Years Friends!!

LOL!

could it be possible??
and..

What happened in 2013...STAYS IN 2013!! (its just better this way..)
Happy New Year ..be careful with what ever and whom ever you bang Lol
Happy new year

january, the month to recover from holidays.
Happy New Year, Candi. Enjoy your vacay!! You deserve it!!
Thanks SO much EVERYONE!

So nice to come back and read and see nice stuff for Candi
Thanks SO much EVERYONE!

So nice to come back and read and see nice stuff for Candi
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx

Welcome Back!!

Hope you enjoyed your vacation!!
Happy New Year Candi.
Welcome Back!!

Hope you enjoyed your vacation!! Originally Posted by a10bomb

Thanks Babe!

Oh I definitely didNow Im hungry...(not for food)