What's your funniest, moments you ever had in the hobby?

It's too early to think... one was almost getting caught in a parking lot by the security. Another would just be the hilarious conversations I have with people. I'm sure guys think I'm goofy.
Mine was embarrassing at first but funny after the fact. I went to see a young lady in austin, our first visit together. She was a petite red head, no face pics in her profile.. anyways, I arrive a few minutes early to the hotel. I knew going in she was checking in that afternoon and I would be her first appointment
upon arrival. Well as we all know how Austins traffic can be ...she texted and told me she was 15 minutes out and apologized.. keeping in touch every 5 minutes by text with her progress and letting me know how sorry she was. She texts.. "im pulling in and parking right now. I had backed my truck into a spot away from the front door... not many cars in the parking lot at this time of day.. a car pulls in next to me its a very pretty young red head...my window is down, our driver's doors next to each other... we make eye contact ... I say hey... see you soon... she kinda gives me a smile but with a blank look on her face...
I get a text a few minutes later.. " im checked in come on up and you can chill while I shower" I head up , lightly knock...she hides behind the door.. shuts the door, its not her! Not the gal I talked to in the parking lot. We both have blank looks on our faces.. not that disappointed look at all because she was beautiful.
I tell her my story...we both laugh about it. She then tells me when checking in a guy standing in the lobby nodded at her when she walked in. He was holding his phone and she assumed it was me, she told me she smiled and gave a little wave as she passed by. She was surprised it wasn't him that waked through the door, hence her shocked face, lol. We both has assumed wrong and got a big laugh out of it.
She came close, gave me a warm hug and kiss then told me she was glad I wasn't the guy in the lobby... I said the same to her.. end of story..
Awww that's cute lol
Once I thought I'd be all super duper cool and jumped on the bed all sexy and cool then basically fell off the bed.
I guess for me it would be my first time seeing a particular lady from Houston. She was riding CG, and when I reached down and gently rubbed her clit, she came so hard she did a back flip off of me and squirted. I thought she broke it off!
I once went to an incall by airport. Upon arriving I got the room number and headed her way. The door was open so I knocked and walked in. There was someone in the bathroom and as I waited I realized something didn't look right. I realized I was in the wrong room and ran out ASAP. As I was running into the hallway the provider was at her door in shock and quickly saved me. We laughed so hard about it. She said she saw me go in the wrong room(I've seen her before so she knows me) but wasn't quick enough to catch me. Was my fault for not reading the rm number correctly. I often think about what would have happened if I had stayed in the room longer lol.
@canyonman... That's a cute one.
@initial d... Smooth... Real smooth.
@Joe Buck... Oh my!!
@Billy horn... I love it!!
I've had so many... I'm gonna get back to this thread later when I get home so I can type easier on my laptop.
  • HUMP!
  • 01-03-2014, 10:14 AM
It was my very first time with a provider, so I'm nervous as hell, driving to her incall. She texts that I should call her as soon as I make the next right turn. I realize there's a police station right there. I'm thinking, yeah if this is a set up, that's what the cops will look for, the guy getting on his phone at the right turn. I drove straight until I could calm down. What ya can think if a little paranoid!
My first hook up on eccie. We went to after party and drank way to much. Well bcd was not good. We both swore to never tell. See her at socials and we still laugh.
You mean that time I rolled off the side of the bed?

We were going at it 69 style with me on top. I rolled over on my side to change it up and give her some control and just kept on going...
Made a date and went to the hotel, then the room. Some civilian lady answered the door. I asked for my date, and she was clueless. I called my date, and she said she was in the room. Then she asked - which hotel are you at? The same chain had another hotel 100 yards away, and I was at the wrong one!

Long ago in Mexico, I went to the room with a lady and locked the door. We were doing mish, and I hooked my feet into the footboard to thrust better. Well, the footboard fell off, the bed collapsed, the gal started laughing, I continued humping, the locked door opened and her friends looked in and laughed, my gal kept laughing - and I continued humping.
  • ttmax
  • 01-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Hi....beautiful..its been a LONG TIME .......anyway......the funniest time is not really the funniest. ....one time in the hobby with a beautiful lady....georous. ....very new to the hobby......me too ...I was new....(no no not you)......the cover fails.....it felt so ggggoooodddd...dam it was scary!
Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
This guy that I saw for out calls who liked to fuck my armpits and perform russian with my feet. I am so ticklish so it was a really funny experience. My hard laughing is what made him come.
This guy that I saw for out calls who liked to fuck my armpits Originally Posted by Novatx
And thank you for the visual! In all my years of conjuring up sexual fantasies, that one has never once occurred to me. If you live and play long enough, you'll hear everything! (Happy New Year, Nova! See you soon! Your armpits are safe around me!)