Fantasy..What are yours???Hobby Related

I was wondering what your guys most taboo fantasy is..I have had a few request for the new year.Stripper Fantasy,Toys for Boys,Live Gurl on Gurl Sexy Shows and even {Gangbangs}I like to call them Sexy Socials..WINK!!WINK!!.And a few Nasty and Nawty doubles..Also a Spinner Swing..Ok enough about me looks like a threAD so what do you guys think about a Fantasy Room in an Incall??I posted a link to a few pics of my Fantasy Room let me know what you guys think and if I may have missed something you want to do or try...

Just Askin..
Dezirie

Link to a few pics of my Fantasy Room
http://postimg.org/gallery/a3mh87by/

Not sure if this is in the right place if not plz move
Thank you

Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!
It doesn't LOOK like a ThreAD, it is one! Shameless attempt at worming past ad posting guidelines. But this is nothing new, just a daily occurence!

By any chance are you doing Gangbangs? Oh yeah you post it every chance you get!

Pimpin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it.......
It doesn't LOOK like a ThreAD, it is one! Shameless attempt at worming past ad posting guidelines. But this is nothing new, just a daily occurence! Originally Posted by Sexecutioner

Yea!!!!Another closet fan ...
Just Saying..
Dezirie
Yea!!!!Another closet fan ...
Just Saying..
Dezirie
Originally Posted by Dezirie
Yay a threAD! I love threADs!! Especially since even the owners don't seem to mind threADs

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320362

Oh let me stay on topic, wait was the topic... oh yeah fantasies the live girl on girl sexy shows sounds like a whole lot of fun especially since I know who you are doubling with right now
May have to make that happen this year!!

Dez I thought everyone was a fan of you! I know I am happy to be in the DFC (Dez fan club)
That's because you're probably a fat old man, who acts more like a piddling little puppy dog. Ladies don't like men that are puppy dogs, they think they're pathetic, and somewhat troublesome always having their cold nose shoved up one's ass!
Just iggy her she a washed up Whoa!! from A-Town that can't give the stuff away so she has become a closet fan of mine.You get that when your famous..You have fans and haters and like her she's a closet fan so just pay no mind it just helps to bump my threads..

Just Sayin..
Dezirie

Puppy Dogs!!MMM Me Thinking I love Puppy Dogs

That's because you're probably a fat old man, who acts more like a piddling little puppydog. Ladies don't like men that are puppy dogs, they think they're pathetic, and somewhat troublesome always having their cold nose shoved up their ass! Originally Posted by Sexecutioner
Nice fantasy room Dez. May need to stop by to see you work that pole. I like the stripper fantasy.

B35H
Thanx..I'm almost finshed with it I have a few more suprizes planned..But I think it's ready to try out.Just trying to add alittle spice to what I love to do.Something diff it's 2014 it time for a change I'am a new wave hooker.Just want to shake rattle and roll and do something kwel..If I fail it's because no one is interested in something new and crazy and mostly unforgettable..Because I know I have done the best I could and it's mainly because I have been asked about things and I follow the board and come up with crazy ideas..Some agree and some don't if you agree with trying something new then PM me if not just move on..let someone else have fun.It' a HOOKER BOARD I don't want to run the board I want to make it fun and diff.

Just Saying..
Dezirie..

P.S.No one thinks it might be one of my Fantasy..You never know about me..

Nice fantasy room Dez. May need to stop by to see you work that pole. I like the stripper fantasy.

B35H Originally Posted by big35hurt
  • Netx9
  • 01-04-2014, 10:15 AM
That's because you're probably a fat old man, who acts more like a piddling little puppy dog. Ladies don't like men that are puppy dogs, they think they're pathetic, and somewhat troublesome always having their cold nose shoved up one's ass! Originally Posted by Sexecutioner
13 posts, joined less than a week ago.... Who are you? (again?)

Did you say puppy doggie? And a nose up the a$$, sounds like a rigorous 69 or NATO (Nose at the O)! Whoever you are, you've got some kink to you! Good work!

Now how about a review so you can contribute something worth reading!
Are all you fucking losers this pathetically ignorant? I've got 3 times yours you dipshit! Now go fuck yourself like a good little puppy dog! Careful whom you start shit with, you probably won't like the end result
Sounds like she wants to plan a Fantasy Session with something to do with noses and asses..OOO!!! I down for that gurl what ever makes your P##Sy wet..Just Saying.I'll try anything once just asked anybody.

.Dezirie
BadGurl
{Your local kinky hooker}

13 posts, joined less than a week ago.... Who are you? (again?)

Did you say puppy doggie? And a nose up the a$$, sounds like a rigorous 69 or NATO (Nose at the O)! Whoever you are, you've got some kink to you! Good work!

Now how about a review so you can contribute something worth reading! Originally Posted by Netx9
  • Netx9
  • 01-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Are all you fucking losers this pathetically ignorant? I've got 3 times yours you dipshit! Now go fuck yourself like a good little puppy dog! Careful whom you start shit with, you probably won't like the end result Originally Posted by Sexecutioner
"dipshit"
"start shit"
... My favorite...
"end result"

Somebody have greek on their mind?

On topic, that was once a fantasy of sorts but (butt) Ive satisfied that craving!
[Staff edit. M]Take a chill pill and call me and we can do lunch and try and get you taken care of..How long has it been..Not too buzy theses days...

Just Saying..
Dezirie

I forgot what the thre Ad was about Fantasy,puppy dogs,asses and noses WTF..Get back on topic Fantasy what is yours???

Are all you fucking losers this pathetically ignorant? I've got 3 times yours you dipshit! Now go fuck yourself like a good little puppy dog! Careful whom you start shit with, you probably won't like the end result Originally Posted by Sexecutioner
  • Laz
  • 01-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Sounds like she wants to plan a Fantasy Session with something to do with noses and asses..OOO!!! I down for that gurl what ever makes your P##Sy wet..Just Saying.I'll try anything once just asked anybody.

.Dezirie
BadGurl
{Your local kinky hooker}
Originally Posted by Dezirie
LOL. Good way to handle stupidity.
So would your wife be coming to lunch too? lol