Ready to get back in it

Hey everyone!
I’ve been out of the game for quite some time now (haven’t been out much since 7 star closed down), and looking to jump back in balls first! I’ve done some searching on the sight but haven’t found many recent reviews in the west Houston/Katy area. I was wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction for a good time. Looking preferably for some naturals and some possible Russian. But really just want to hear if there are any great providers out this way. And if there’s not, can you give some starting place suggestions other places in city?
Thanks in advance for any advice that may come my way!
If this isn’t permitted in this forum, I apologize and mods please delete.
Well, since you are on the north side of town, what you need to do is drive over to 45N, take that for about 250 miles, and then have a good ole time!
Yea from what I’ve read on here is that’s Dallas is where it’s at. I’ll need to make a trip up there sometime as soon as I can. But still looking for local talent on the west side to northwest side. If possible.
  • chuss
  • 03-08-2021, 06:12 PM
Take 59 north, get off at the airport, buy a flight to colombia or Mexico , have a blast !lol
There are some current reviews of shops over in area of your preference, just have to do some searching on here. The fact that you don’t have any encounters to your account may be reason you’ll not get any intel, just saying.
Well, since you are on the north side of town, what you need to do is drive over to 45N, take that for about 250 miles, and then have a good ole time! Originally Posted by justsomeguy32
I think he said West side of town / Katy. How'd you get north from that? SMH
Regardless, sounds like the guy won't get much help. Sorry dude, too far for me to make any suggestions. Good luck
  • Owj
  • 03-09-2021, 07:26 AM
Couple of places in the Jones/1960 area have been reviewed lately.
Welcome back :-D