Help Please!!!!!!

I am going to be traveling to TX starting out in Huston and dont know what are the best areas to put my ads...boards, websites ect.....
Any suggestions would be great...as well as the best places to get varified.

Thanx so much for the help!!!!

XoXo
TiffanyT.
Hey beautiful Tiffany,

Dallas is so much better than Houston in my (biased) opinion. LOL.

A beauty such as yourself will do very well in Big D. I look forward to seeing your ad in the Welcome Wagon for Dallas here on ECCIE. Being verified by P411 is definitely a good thing as well. Please screen well and I wish you all the best.

Also, please place as much info in WW as possible (donations, specific menu, recent pics, review links, etc) and please let us know in WW if your GFE (LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ and the likes), as well as if you offer MSOG, CIM, Greek and other very popular offerings here in Dallas. We're very spoiled with many simpy amazing (and very talented) beauties! Yes, everything is def better in Texas!

As I'm sure you know, advising up front of what's on your menu (as well as anything not on your menu) is always best for everyone (especially you) as doing so will avoid you continually receiving pm's asking for clarification on your menu.

Please send me a PM when you're coming to Dallas, as I'd love to see you.

Be well sweetheart!
Dallas is so much better than Houston in my (biased) opinion. LOL.

A beauty such as yourself will do very well in Big D. Originally Posted by LGALTW
Tiffany,

You are a beautiful woman. You will do well wherever you go. Just know there are a plethora of women in Dallas, so the competition is fierce. It's a great place for the guys for sure.

Please screen well Originally Posted by LGALTW
That's the best piece of advice you can give.

Also, please place as much info in WW as possible (donations, specific menu, recent pics, review links, etc) and please let us know in WW if your GFE (LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ and the likes), as well as if you offer MSOG, CIM, Greek and other very popular offerings here in Dallas. We're very spoiled with many simpy amazing (and very talented) beauties!
As I'm sure you know, advising up front of what's on your menu (as well as anything not on your menu) is always best for everyone (especially you) as doing so will avoid you continually receiving pm's asking for clarification on your menu. Originally Posted by LGALTW
That is the worst piece of advice you can give. Don't be too specific. It can be used against you. And don't let the guys try to tell you what is "standard" around here. Nothing is standard, only "preferred" lol.

Good luck.

Meg

p.s. you are posting in the wrong area babe. This is the "business services" area. Try posting in the welcome wagon or posting an ad once you get verified provider status in each of the cities and see where you get the most interest-or hit them both!
Hotlips, Well said.
Houston (guys) suck. If I did not live here and go to school here I would not be any where around here. If you are requestiong over $200 an hour they bitch till they are blue in the face.

I always hear ladies say when they come to Houston guys went everything under the sun for $200 and when you dont do everything they request, they post a bad review.

Hopefully you can get access to the ladies area soon and get more feed back.
That's not true for all Houston men, come on to houston I for one will be glad to see you

edhoutx
Houston (guys) suck. If I did not live here and go to school here I would not be any where around here. If you are requestiong over $200 an hour they bitch till they are blue in the face.

I always hear ladies say when they come to Houston guys went everything under the sun for $200 and when you dont do everything they request, they post a bad review.

Hopefully you can get access to the ladies area soon and get more feed back. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
+++1
Thanx for all the advice ladies and gents.....I figured out I posted in the wrong area...live and learn....lol!!!!! I will be in Huston soon and Dallas after. See you soon.
XoXo
Tiffany

Hopefully you can get access to the ladies area soon and get more feed back. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke.

I'm one of the nice guys that you could ever meet so please don’t take this post badly but your post above demonstrates how little you know about this lifestyle of ours. You just managed to group all the guys in Houston into a group named “200 or less”. Believe me…that’s not true. There is whole world outside of this board.
tree
Brooke.

Believe me…that’s not true. There is whole world outside of this board.
tree Originally Posted by tree_hugger
+1
... There is whole world outside of this board.
tree Originally Posted by tree_hugger
Hi Tiffany..

Give me a shout when you are in dallas if you might need any new photos.. I'd like to work with you!! If interested, message me and I'll send you a link to my portfolio and pricing info.
Okay great thanx!!!
Austin kills them ALL!!! way better place than H-town or Big D..
I'm with REB, you might want to give Austin a peek..