A new year is coming, is it time for New Credit?

I am offering comprehensive credit repair to ladies, and will do it on barter. It will improve your scores, remove negative items and help you recover your ability to make purchases and get loans. I have years of experience and lots of expertise and will be glad to explain more to you if you wish.
The ultimate in discretion is assured and I do have P411, provider references and also ladies who will reference the credit repair too. Just contact me by PM for more information.
This is mainly for the ladies, either FS or FBSM in Dallas/Fort Worth or who are coming to DFWs to visit but I am willing to try to help anyone (guys included) if you have an idea to work it out. Again, complete and total discretion is assured. You will be very pleased with the results.
I should have said that this process is usually a few months, and scores can increase as much as 200 points per bureau, although it depends on different factors. It absolutely does work, though.
I can vouch for this ! He helped me a few years back and although I didn't go the full route it majorly improved my credit and would do it again in a heart beat if needed!