New Year New Photos New Pricing

I'm a provider friendly photographer located just north of Dallas. I do not do service exchanges. I know your time is money as is mine and although I'm very
laid back, business is business. You are treated the same as all of my clients. You need photos and I wanna take them for ya!
Now that's out of the way...
Your photos are what gets your customers/clients to book. Your photos portray your image. Do you want to be shown as classy or trashy? Well, that's not for me
to decide cause I will shoot it all. Sexier casual to lingerie' to implied nude to full nude to erotica.
When editing your photos, I will remove all temporary flaws such as scratches and bruises. If asked I will also remove identifying marks, tattoos, stretch marks and
blur your face. Additional charges MAY apply pending the amount of work needed to be done
To ensure your privacy, I do NOT use your photos as part of my portfolios. All provider shoots are private unless you give me permission
Your CD will include the following:
All edited copies with blemishes removed full size and reduced for the web
All edited copies with blemishes removed as well as identity hidden full size and reduced for the web (if needed)
All edited copies are discretely watermarked and is not to be removed without permission.
Pricing:
Shoots are $200 for 3 looks. 30 retouched images (perfect for updating website and ads!)
Quick shoots are $100 for one look 12 retouched images (Good for ads and you showcase here!)
If you cant do either of these, make me an offer and I'll see if I can accomodate ya!

For more info please visit my website or shoot me an email~ bellaeroticimagery@yahoo.com
Cell~ 214 701 8918 (Please no blocked calls)
Hope to hear from ya soon!
Take Care
Kenny

Like I said I only use with permission. Here is my client/friend Julie Cash. She is a DFW/Houston provider and also works in adult entertainment in LA and Miami. Feel free to Google her. She lets me use her photos all I like caus eits more exposure for her! lol These were from her last shoot in Dec 10

awe yay i love yew =-]....he's been doing my photos for 3 years.. im a very succesful adult entertainer and it doenst get much better than kenny in the dfw area =-]
Love ya too Julie!

Here are a couple more from a shoot we did two years ago

Now I'm not the most skilled or technical photographer there is. I'm not the most expensive. I dont have thousands of dollars worth of equiptment or major studio space at my disposal. I'm just me with a small home studio and lights and too many clothes and props!

Julie is just one of my clients here on eccie. There are several more as well. I also see my photos pop up on BP all the time.

I'm avail this week til Thur afternoon so gimme a shout (cell is best for quickest response), lets get you booked and shot!

Got a doubles partner? Let me know and we'll work out a deal for the both of ya!
wow that was forever ago =-] xoxo
Very nice...........photos are hot.............Look forward to seeing you soon!
awe thanks boo bear.. not sure about the ones from like two years ago lol great on his part but sure am glad i've grown up lol i looked so silly lol i've had this body forever lol i feel like im finally growing into it lol... lol those pics were when i was 18 maybe 19 at most.. lol.. at 19 i had no clue what to do with that body lol .... i'll b in htown 4th-7th hope to see yew huni
Due to some unexpected issues, I will be relocating to Tampa, Fl next week.

To all of the providers here in DFW I've gotten the privilege to know...

I wish you well in 2011! It has been great knowing you!

Take Care

Kenny