ISO 2/2 residence ONLY in Houston Galleria/Spring Branch/Memorial area...

Hello...

I'm currently retired as I am 7-7.5 months pregnant and playing it safe through delivery and recovery as I'm placing the baby for adoption. At 43, I'm not wanting to start over with a family but know there are many couples who are anxious for this opportunity. Unfortunately, having been a provider for the past 4+ years, I have some roadblocks preventing me from being approved despite the fact that I'm very conscientious about paying my rent and bills on time. I also am not one to ask for loans or assistance thus making it more difficult. I've had some offers to help w/ proof of income, etc... but worry about becoming entangled in lies or expectations.

I have the support of rental & utility payment from the adoption agency through my recovery period which would be take me through to the end of April per my due date. I need a 2 bedroom/2 bath with at least 1000 sq.ft. as I have a LOT of furniture and wouldn't be able to replace most items. My children would be visiting during the summer and I'm a single pregnant woman, so not interested in risky areas. My car is also very undependable - in fact I may just sell it to help w/ relocating costs - so would be a plus if near shopping and employment rich areas. I need something in the range of $850 or less per month that allows for a couple of kitty cats *besides me!*.

Please PM if you can help or have any networking ideas/resources to offer.

Thank you!
Kat
XOXOX