Vibrating prostate massage

Has anyone given this or received this?

Do you like it?

Or do you find the vibration to be too intense?

Guys- Are you scared to ask for prostate massage?

Ladies- Are you scared they might be offended if you ask?
Would love to receive one, just need to find someone that offers one.
Well seeing as we can't advertise it's a little harder to find now and some guys don't write about it in reviews although they receive it
Has anyone given this or received this?

Do you like it?

Or do you find the vibration to be too intense?

Guys- Are you scared to ask for prostate massage?

Ladies- Are you scared they might be offended if you ask? Originally Posted by Sienna91
I had one lady use a type of vibrator device, but I found it somewhat uncomfortable.
The gloved finger approach works better in my opinion.

I've received a mixed response when asking about a pm. Many have heard about it, but have little or no experience providing it. Asian and AA ladies seem to have the most knowledge of it.
Adore fucking your ManPussy with my girlCock and anything I can do to a lady I can do to a man...lol
Look for someone that truely enjoys making your toes curl and your eyes roll back and dosent charge extra for kink
It was great. Yes it was very intense and needed to stop pretty soon. But it was good.
been there enjoyed that! Yeah I sometimes have an issue asking for backdoor attention. Asked a provider in Hawaii way back and she freaked out (a simple no would have been fine) but during the whole encounter she kept bring it up and how disgusting it was.
MsAthena rocks at it!! she is the one to go to in Htown!!

and I alo rock at it!

I luv using my magic finger,my strap-on and all my toys ...some vibrate

I have an awesome one called the booty buster!
Booty buster great name
Love a vibrator in my ass. Earth shattering and superlong orgasm when getting a BBBJ with CIM at same time.
Never had a vibrating toy but when getting a massage I love almost any type of anal play. And seeing you're in Houston on occasion, I will have to look you up.
Haven’t gotten to try one, but definitely been interested. A gloved finger is always a welcome treat!
Oh good, a double post
I've had fingers and toys and enjoyed both. Just have to take the right amount of time and enough lube
A small vibration is ok but intense doesn't do it for me. I enjoy a nice finger rubbing the prostate or good pegging.