Where is a good place to order relatively simple electro-stim toys?

I'm so disappointed... Almost a month ago, I ordered my very first electro-stim toy, and as the projected delivery date drew near, I was getting all excited about trying it out - but when I checked the package tracking just now, I saw that the package was "rejected by last-mile carrier" (the US Postal Service) because it "contains forbidden goods", and was returned back to China and the order was cancelled (though they apparently haven't refunded me yet...).

Where can I order simple toys like this, preferably within the US, or at least that ships by a carrier which is not the USPS? When I refer to wanting stuff that's "simple", what I mean is that I'm not prepared to pay $200 to $300 for a PES box and accessories. What I tried to get was on the order of $30, and given my level of interest (I'm just tinkering at this point...), I'm not too enthusiastic about investing a lot more than that at this point...
Check Amazon
extremerestraints.com
for what it's worth, buying cheap toys to experiment with are probably going to yield less than stellar results. I would suggest you invest in quality items as you can to really be able to evaluate your response to them.
  • Sandy
  • 05-29-2020, 02:08 PM
Medicaltoys.com
ebay
Bought the Stinger at an adult store. Oh it hurts sooooo goooodddddddddddd.

But I agree with bigmiketwo, buy quality toys especially if it is a 10s unit or urethra probe. Stinger is great for zapping when Blindfolded or Restrained. But love the feeling of being restrained and my DOM adjusted the intensity and frequency of the 10s unit until she sees the desired response from my body.

Damn, need to make a phone call.

Ass