AssPlay - What & How Big Can You Take

Fingers, dildos and/or the real thing), plugs, vibes, eggs, enemas, fists....what's your likes ladies & gents and just how big do you want them before you say "Stop!"?
I say OUCH!
  • FK
  • 09-12-2012, 02:38 PM
I say ouch and no thanks also, but I have fisted a gentleman, per his request, up my forearm and nearly up to my elbow. You asked for it, you got it!
I personally like the vibrating plugs, eggs, dildo's, not q fist though that's just too much. I prefer stimulation before the penetration. It always depends on if a man knows what he's doing or not for me to do it with them.
Fingers, dildos and/or the real thing), plugs, vibes, eggs, enemas, fists....what's your likes ladies & gents and just how big do you want them before you say "Stop!"? Originally Posted by txcwby6

LOL So shall we bend you over and find out?? Im game..................YUM!!
LOL So shall we bend you over and find out?? Im game..................YUM!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

me too---I wanna help! I love bending a naughty boy over!!
I did meet a guy who took BIG RED.... all the way to the hilt! OOooooooooo!!!!
me too---I wanna help! I love bending a naughty boy over!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
As it turns out, I do too! He said I was a natural, not bad for my first time and I really really REALLY enjoyed myself!!!!

Do you bring your own cocks or do they provide their own? And do you prefer a strapon with the rubber ring on the inside or the metal one? And of course, if I do provide the toys, what is a good size variety to have on hand?
Also I must say, DAMN I LOVE THE WAY I LOOK IN A STRAP ON!!!!

I LOVE IT!!! It pisses me off that I didn't try this SOONER!

lol
I've got a beautiful custom-fit leather with rhinestone bling strap-on that was made by one of my best friends. I prefer using mine on girls but will deliver fantasy fucks to fending fellas.

As for my ass, I've been told it's very muscular and snaps back tight almost immediately. Combined with my ability to relax during entry to accept thicker cocks/objects than average and my intensely primal orgasms resulting from being ass-fucked, I'm a Genuine Greek Goddess. :-)~
I say ouch a few times and continue taking it in. I enjoy the stretching feeling!!!!!!!!!!
I say ouch a few times and continue taking it in. I enjoy the stretching feeling!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by maxemus48
I'm always amazed how many Hobbyists and Providers are either into this or simply haven't said they're interested into doing it. It's a great experience from a recipient's perspective AND seeing a hot girl with a bobbing phallus attached is a tremendous visual turnon.
I have a recurring nightmare,
That there is some lady out there,

She thinks that my ass needs some love
And it yearns a twelve incher shove.

It has had me waking in fear,
I have now resorted to beer,

Was told to call her Dirk Diggler,
While she slapped on her new wiggler.

Tried to yell, "Stop Mistress Shannon!",
She began mounting the cannon.

A new improved asshole she tore,
A tragedy shared in all of folklore,