sissy boys?????

I used to have quite a few "sissy boys" or 'crossdressers"....but it has been TOO long!

where have yall gone????
Most are UTR butt they do enjoy dressing up and cumming out to play...........
This thread doesn't cut to the chase. Do you want guys who dress a certain way, or act a certain way?
As long as you don't mind someone really young, I'd be down lol
This thread doesn't cut to the chase. Do you want guys who dress a certain way, or act a certain way? Originally Posted by Willen
I like it when a guy goes in to take a shower and comes out dressed in bra & panties.....the feel of sily lingerie and the bulging member poking out underneath is so erotic!
It is a good feeling !
You know what else is kindof hot?

When there is this masculine man at the door. Just oozing testosterone. THEN, you reach into his pants and he's wearing lacy panties.

That happened to me once in Fort Worth and my nipples got hard and I almost started to drool. (Alright, it was nasty and sexy. What can I say?)

Lately, though, I haven't been seeing hardly ANY cross dressers. I used to see guys dressing up every few months or so but the last year or so? Nada. (With one exception who is a dear)

I wonder where they've gone? Come out and play!!!!
The RNC convention must still be in session.
As you well know, DR (and Ms. Athena) I LOVE having my stockinged legs intertwined with yours, and my silky clad top rubbing sensuously against yours. Lingerie just feels so darned sexy and x2 multiplies the effect. The taboo of that titillation makes all the rest that much sexier.
As you well know, DR (and Ms. Athena) I LOVE having my stockinged legs intertwined with yours, and my silky clad top rubbing sensuously against yours. Lingerie just feels so darned sexy and x2 multiplies the effect. The taboo of that titillation makes all the rest that much sexier. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
mmmmm and baby we luv ya! see ya next trip!
You know what else is kindof hot?

When there is this masculine man at the door. Just oozing testosterone. THEN, you reach into his pants and he's wearing lacy panties.

That happened to me once in Fort Worth and my nipples got hard and I almost started to drool. (Alright, it was nasty and sexy. What can I say?)

Lately, though, I haven't been seeing hardly ANY cross dressers. I used to see guys dressing up every few months or so but the last year or so? Nada. (With one exception who is a dear)

I wonder where they've gone? Come out and play!!!! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Ditto! I once had a cowboy I had been seeing for over 4 years...He always wore his tight jeans & cowboy boots.......I always did gfe type stuff with him.....The last time I saw him,he unzipped his pants & he had on lacey pink panties! dammit that was so HOT!!

On my bucket list.....go to lunch or dinner with a cossdresser!
AND do a double with my SO and a crossdresser or TS!!
I wear silky panties or thongs evry chance i get. Even to work sometimes.
I agree, seeing my bulge when i have on a tight pair of womens panties gets me hot and bothered. I wear thongs, though usually male, to every session. Though i do have several womens thongs i would love to show off
I've never tried this but it sounds hot...the thought of having lacy panties under my proper business suit is such a contrast...would be afraid of the reaction of most providers though
I acquired a nice collection of shoes from a guy who experimented with cross dressing and then he realized it wasn't for him. I am glad we wore the same size in shoes.
I just did my first session wearing panties and stockings under my regular clothes and I loved it (there is a review here in Another Realm.) I started out in pink thong panties and black stockings, and then after taking a shower she had me change to black fishnet stockings, and had me put my boots back on too. She said something about maybe getting me heels at some point, although she seemed to really like the sight of me in the stockings and boots and nothing else. While I have no real desire to completely dress up, I love the feel of stockings and silky panties.